Strong Handshake

BRETTY1

these are some friggin hilarious replies, but they are oh so true.

absolutely agree that firm handshake = confidence, pride, and reliability.

crushing handshake = stupid move, bad first impression, probably won't get you the job you are applying for.

weak handshake where the other person gets just your fingers = awkward, pathetic, and means you should work on your handshake skills.

If you want to stop someone from being able to apply their power, extend the forefinger of the hand you're shaking down your friend/enemy/other shaker's hand.

They will be unable to do anything. My workmate taught me this, as he has been able to crush my hand in fist form, handshake, and can crush (and hurt) my jaw and temples. When I did this trick, he was unable to apply his power enough to hurt me.

Of course if the guy is a total jerk, just crush back.

The whole handshake crushing thing is stupid, you should never do it.

I once had a big Mathematic teacher about 6'6 with big hands and I gave him a firm hand as I thought that was good however he said you have a firm handshake boy and than he wanted to reset his handshake or something and squeezed my hand ,probably he didn't notice, a little too hard, it was a little painfull but it was just playing around :P.. If u have big hands u can get a easier grip on a small hand Ofcourse... One very important thing however is hand bone structure. If u got rough hands it will be hard to put a ''painfull'' squeeze on that hand because it is so hard. So its not just about squeeze strength but also about the hand crush enduring strength, the strength that your hand can give back to the other hand. So a big guy with huge hands and a very thick bonestructure with an epic crush grip and thumb strength and strong wrists will be enough to mash all hands in handshakes.. Sounds pretty much like our other Mathemathic teacher who was about 6'8 with HUGE hands, the size of books. It's always them mathematic teachers anyway :P.

However if u want a strong handshake you'll need static crush strength on a particular size. like a hand. thick dynamometer squeezes are like handshake squeezes. I think its even more the bone structure (and size ofcourse but I wont discuss that) that matters.. Not just the strength. And strong hardly squeezable hands you can get by the ''fist making exercise''. Put your hand under a loading pin with a large plate on the ground and make a fist and add weight untill it gets really heavy for your fist. I dont really advice this exercise however as it can CRUSH your hand if u dont do it good. U can train this with different hand postures like flat hand etc. Old time strongmen trained their chest/body that way sometimes by supporting huge weights on their back, or letting vehicles cross over their chest etc.

If u want to do it the save way just strength train and do all around grip strength/hand toughening and especially wrist strength training to toughen the hands and wrists and do grippers, also inverted + dynometer squeezes.

Frank is right however about manual labour, as it toughens up the hands.

Or just handshake a guy 10 times a day as hard as you can and go for max attempts and drop sets like 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,3xmax and then 3x20 for growth hormone and pump and start adding volume by doing it first 10 times a day and than 11 times etc. Dont forget to eat large amount of food and drink large amounts between sets as it can tire you out. And take long rest between sets. Also u will see that your muscles will need a long rest after this incredible compound training. Also regulary visit a hospital as you'll need it. Anyway don't forget to watch sesame street before bedtime, cya :D :P :(:) :S o.O Wtf