One Of These Days

Cannon

Thanks, Ben. I'm going to try and space the workouts at least a day apart.

Grippers

BBSM, Attempts, MMS

R - near miss, 1/16"

R - near miss, 1/16"

R - near miss, 1/16"

R - Okay, I thought this was closed. These "near misses" were just enough to see daylight. This attempt was so close, I wouldn't have known it wasn't close without reviewing the video I took. I don't think it's possible to be any closer and still miss. I even celebrated a little on the video because I thought I got it!

R - near miss, 1/16"

I think one more volume workout and then I should have this nailed. My left hand still hurts from the last bending workout so I did a billion reps with a light gripper.

That BBSM is laughing at you. Punish it next time by grinding the handles together :rock

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cannon

• bencrush

• pdoire

• Teemu I

I'll try and make it happen, Paul!

Grippers

RIGHT

HG150x15, HG150x15, HG300x3, HG300x4, HG300x3+1 foreced in, fed the baby, CoC2x8 held last rep, CoC2x7 held last rep, put the baby to sleep, HG150x50.

LEFT

HG150x15, HG150x15, HG300x3, HG300x1, HG300x1 forced in and held, fed the baby, CoC2x7 held last rep, CoC2x5 held last rep, put the baby to sleep, HG150x46.

In about a week, I'm gunning for the BBSM!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been horrible about logging, but the workouts are happening.

I had a decent bending night last Saturday night and last night. Here are some highlights:

1/4" x 5" Grade 5, from straight, kinked to just shy of 90 degrees. This felt good, but I couldn't move it on the crush down.

1/4" x 6-1/8" square, pre-kinked to 2" between the tips, crushed to 3/4" between the tips.

5/16" x 7" Grade 2, pre-kinked to just under 90 degrees, crushed to 1/2" between the tips!

And...drum roll...I wobbled a RED! A massive 1 penny kink. As in, if you lay the nail flat so one end of the bend is sticking up off the table, a penny will fit under the end. It's minimal, but I was really happy to move the bar.

BBSM still hasn't happened. That darn gripper!