• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArchRaid

• acorn

• don chi

• unseenbeat

Ha! Sure thing man.... been lookin forward to it for a while. Next week...starting the hard stuff I suppose =). I have some nice size calluses on my pinky and throughout my hands.

No workout today...day off. Start the fun week next week. Indubitably ya'll! Clemson just beat Georgia Tech...we have ESPN GAMEDAY here! :rock

Phase 1, week 3, day 1 - Felt good...I have noticed my strength has been decreasing.

Pony clamp...got it all the way closed first time.

Extensors - Yellow and started incorporating 5 reps of blue (pitiful reps, but reps nonetheless).

Phase 1, week 3, day 2

Pony Clamp

Extensors - Yellow

Ripped a small thumb skin off today when doing 10 sets of 10 with 115 on hang cleans. Forearms gave out at set 7 or so and it put alot of strain on the side of the thumb. it's fine though...nothing too bad

Phase 1, week 3, day 3 - keep on keepin on

Pony clamp thumbpad is starting to get bigger and I have a striation in my thumbpad...that normal? :blink

Extensors (upped the volume to reps of 20 and hold it for a 10 count after 20 :rock ), yellows

Yesterday:

Phase 1, week 3, day 4 - Definitely feeling the soreness in the hands and a general overall tiredness of the forearms and hands (gotta love overtraining) :D

Pony Clamp

Extensors

Phase 1, week 3, day 5

Pony Clamp - I tried putting the clamp on the edge of a table...closing the clamp with the fingers under the table and the thumb on top of the clamp...then pulling away from the clamp. Worked very well.

Extensors - Yellow - doing reps of 20 with a few reps of 10 (both hands for the blue).

Phase 1, week 3, day 6

pony clamp

extensors

Phase 1, week 4, day 1 -

RH - Close #2

LH - 4mm (Should be good at this by the end of the week)

Pony clamp

Extensors

Phase 1, week 4, day 2 - not a good gripper day...did 10 sets of 7 on hang cleans (was going for 10 sets of 10, but my grip gave out big time).

Pony Clamp

Extensors - starting to work blue in on the first set...they still look pityful...

Yesterday: Phase 1, week 4, day 4, pony clamp, extensors

Phase 1, week 4, day 5

RH - Close #2

LH - Very close again

Pony Clamp

Extensors

Phase 1, week 4, day 6

Phase 2, week 1, day 3 - I have been out of town and I forgot the grippers :( . Started back up today. Only missed 2 days, but that still hurts.

Pony clamp - starting to get easy :rock

extensors - going heavy (at least for me) 4 sets of 5 with blues and 1 set of 20 with yellow.