T.p.s. Grip Contest

davetps

The Rules

2, V-Bar,

Your hand can not be below 7" down from the top of the impliment

Just curious, why so low? Euro rules have 2''. Is it base of the hand rather than top of the hand?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davetps

• Soilworker

• Dude

• BRUNO

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no objections to grippers first  :D

Grippers will be going first this year, so yes that is the order of events.

Cool. I think they should be because they seem to be the least tiring event.

Dave I havent sent out my forms yet because I've been waiting on another friend of mine thinking of competing that cant make up his mind. Myself and 1 other (possibly 2 other) people will be entering. I figure it will just be easier to bring the form/money the day of since they cant make up their minds. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Any problems with this let me know.

Dave I havent sent out my forms yet because I've been waiting on another friend of mine thinking of competing that cant make up his mind. Myself and 1 other (possibly 2 other) people will be entering. I figure it will just be easier to bring the form/money the day of since they cant make up their minds. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Any problems with this let me know.

I have no problem with that at all.

Also about the hand on the v-bar, yes it is from the base of the hand, not the top.

Also about the hand on the v-bar, yes it is from the base of the hand, not the top.

If you are using a LGC v-bar replica, it would be great if you used the Euro rules and calibrated weights so I can add the results to the top 50 list.

If you are using a LGC v-bar replica, it would be great if you used the Euro rules and calibrated weights so I can add the results to the top 50 list.

Jedd just let me know that he is going to be bringing his V-bar equipment to the contest.

Looking at the weather, it is saying it is supposed to snow. If it is snowy that Friday we probably won't make it up.

If we do go, then the Euro V-bar will be in tow.

-Jedd-

Looking at the weather, it is saying it is supposed to snow.  If it is snowy that Friday we probably won't make it up.

-Jedd-

Jedd I thought you guys were tough!!!??? A little snow is going to stop you. The snow was suppose to hit us last night but did not, the weather changes every 5 minutes!! Its New England. Anyway I hope you make it..

Looking at the weather, it is saying it is supposed to snow.  If it is snowy that Friday we probably won't make it up.

-Jedd-

Jedd I thought you guys were tough!!!??? A little snow is going to stop you. The snow was suppose to hit us last night but did not, the weather changes every 5 minutes!! Its New England. Anyway I hope you make it..

I can close a gripper in 4 feet of snow.

-Jedd-

You guys don't have a private "Diesel" jet?

Snow sucks.

If it snows and you can't make it back play it safe and wait it out in the bars, thats where I'll be.

Plus I'm dyin to try a real vbar. Been using straightened coat hangers to try and train on it but for some reason I dont think its the same as the real thing.

Anyone that is good at tearing cards would you be willing to give me a few pointers afterwards? I'll buy a ton of decks from the dollar store and bring them along with me if someone is game. And any bender's that are really good I would also like to learn technique for bending a horsehoe, heart and S. Don't really have any skills to offer in return except maybe some amateur origami and rex kwan do, lol.

I am hoping it stays clear, but the weather reports are showing huge precipitations. If we do not make it, we will be sad, too.

I really want to give Murph ahug.

-Jedd-

I am hoping it stays clear, but the weather reports are showing huge precipitations.  If we do not make it, we will be sad, too.

I really want to give Murph ahug.

-Jedd-

Just going to leave me out of the hug like that!! I see how it is man..

I'm giving you a smacker, bro!

-Jedd-

Looks like we will not be making the trip. They are calling for a lot of snow all up and down between PA and New England.

-Jedd-

Looks like we will not be making the trip.  They are calling for a lot of snow all up and down between PA and New England.

-Jedd-

If this contest gos to shit im going to be soo pissed.

I'm still in even if I have to break out my XC skiis. How many people are expected to show so far?

Edited by Dude

Hey guys, I have never been there before, so I have a question: there is a parking lot right?

Hey guys, I have never been there before, so I have a question: there is a parking lot right?

Im there also

yeah there is a small parking lot.