Kettlebell exercises to improve wrist strength

Kluv#0

116 LB x 4 Kettlebell Wrist Deadlift- vid below. I would like to buy heavier KB but shipping for 124 LB KB from Rogue is $301.49 - not including the price of Bell which is fair price of $205. Had a buddy come over yesterday and He killed on the pronator flips 32KG(70LB) x 4 reps!! Just goes to show thousands of dudes who don't do gripsport, armlift or ever heard of GB are stronger than F#$$. 

Edited by Kluv#0
update on improvement

35 LB Steel Club Rear Hold 2.85 seconds. Working on several new sledge feats this A.M. and finished with the clubs. 

1333374115_rearholf35.png.071e58c79152b4b8230e105d89ea8dfb.png

122 LB x 3 Kettlebell Wrist Deadlift- proud to have the ability to do this. 35 LB Steel Club wrist and forearm exercise my buddy showed me- very challenging.  Close to doing another never seen before sledge feat -I have done a couple already:) in 2019

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

122 LB x 3 Kettlebell Wrist Deadlift- proud to have the ability to do this. 35 LB Steel Club wrist and forearm exercise my buddy showed me- very challenging.  Close to doing another never seen before sledge feat -I have done a couple already:) in 2019

Insane wrist strength!

• Thanks 1

Left hand 16KG(35LB) Kettlebell Supination x 4. Idea from watching Batraz T.( steel bender extraordinaire) 

soup 2.png

soup3.png

• Like 2

Fat Gripz Extreme 90 degree BWT Hold- 43 seconds. BWT w/the BMF jersey on 228 LB. Done after PR on IM axle 181.5lb thumbless hold (3.2 seconds) and KB wrist craziness( best lifts 16KG 35LB radial lever lift off ground by horn and x2 press outs, 122LB x 4 (PR) Kettlebell wrist DL)

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 2

Sledgehammer Grip BWT Tricep extensions(make sure your triceps and elbow region warmed up sufficently) & KB bottoms up pushups vertical and horizontal handle position. Horizontal position works wrists more. BWT 225LB - active recovery day but always looking for new idea and sledge grip extension was nice/brutal idea.

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 2

"The Beast" 48KG(106LB) Kettlebell Horizontal Wrist Deadlift x 6  I have 99 problems but wrist ulnar deviation ain't one.

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 2

48KG(106LB) KB Wrist Radial Deviation Hold -over 20 seconds with forearms kept essentially parallel-which is much harder than 45 degree angle hold-I know as I did both this A.M. for first time. Also, hands on horn only and not wedged under bell -which would make it easier. Pic of 115LB double KB hold - 15 seconds but wife said no video as it was 6 A.M.-what a trooper! On waiting list for heavier KB. 

kb radial 115.png

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

48KG(106LB) KB Wrist Radial Deviation Hold -over 20 seconds with forearms kept essentially parallel-which is much harder than 45 degree angle hold-I know as I did both this A.M. for first time. Also, hands on horn only and not wedged under bell -which would make it easier. Pic of 115LB double KB hold - 15 seconds but wife said no video as it was 6 A.M.-what a trooper! On waiting list for heavier KB. 

kb radial 115.png

Wrist monster!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

Wrist monster!

19 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

That is awesome!

Thanks men! I have learned some really cool pure KB wrist exercises and like to share(LOL, too often I know)and hopefully you and other wrist men can find one they like and start to groove. Both of you sky is the limit and really are impressive. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks men! I have learned some really cool pure KB wrist exercises and like to share(LOL, too often I know)and hopefully you and other wrist men can find one they like and start to groove. Both of you sky is the limit and really are impressive. 

Keep sharing they're awesome!

I appreciate it!

• Like 1

32KG(70LB) 1 Arm Horn Kettlebell Press - much harder than BUP as more wrist strength required. Not too shabby for first attempts:)

hared asf.jpg

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 5

I have never owned a kettlebell, and now that I am in a small apartment with a woman who wants to make it pretty, my odds of adding equipment (to what is now mostly in storage anyway) is slim lol.  Anyway, keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I have never owned a kettlebell, and now that I am in a small apartment with a woman who wants to make it pretty, my odds of adding equipment (to what is now mostly in storage anyway) is slim lol.  Anyway, keep up the good work!

Vinnie, you would really enjoy working your wrists with KB- incredibly satisfying and small footprint. On Saturday, My wife was doing KB swings for first time- thank goodness we still have X-mas tree up as she lost grip and flew into trunk of tree instead of window. Iam bad coach but she needs to chalk, LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

32KG(70LB) 1 Arm Horn Kettlebell Press - much harder than BUP as more wrist strength required. Not too shabby for first attempts:)

hared asf.jpg

You make me want to buy a kettlebell but I need other stuff first stop it haha.

• Like 2

116 LB x 8 Kettlebell Wrist Deadlift  this A.M.  "The Beast" Wrist deviation Hold over 26 seconds- last Friday(tried 141lb -held 3 seconds) Double Wrist DL 106Lb and 88LB x 2 last week

• Like 3

On 2/4/2022 at 3:19 PM, Kluv#0 said:

Kettlebell Wrist Deadlift New Rogue Fitness 48 KG (106LB) aka "The Beast"   Side note- I follow a man on YT named GONZO who bottoms up press this weight x 8 easy reps!!

I personally know this wonderful athlete, his name is Yaroslav, he lived with his family in Irpin, a suburb of Kyiv, he was forced to evacuate, his house was damaged, now he lives in Kyiv, I spoke with him by phone, he had to leave part of his equipment , but part of it is at work in Kyiv, he intends to come and pick it up, and continue the exercises in an apartment in Kyiv, even at this difficult time.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kashtan said:

I personally know this wonderful athlete, his name is Yaroslav, he lived with his family in Irpin, a suburb of Kyiv, he was forced to evacuate, his house was damaged, now he lives in Kyiv, I spoke with him by phone, he had to leave part of his equipment , but part of it is at work in Kyiv, he intends to come and pick it up, and continue the exercises in an apartment in Kyiv, even at this difficult time.

That is awful about his family home and needing to evacuate. The world is terrible at times and this is certainly one of those. Yaroslav is definitely a tremendous athlete- Good to know his name- Thank you, Igor. I continue to hope for all safety and conclusion.

Edited by Kluv#0
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kashtan said:

This would make a great poster and a reminder that whatever excuses people make to avoid training are pure fiction. 

• Like 1

My KB was sluggish this A.M. but tried this at end- Rogue Fitness Dogbone lift - 324LB 10+ seconds hold- this bar is usually used for pullups,hanging and pulldowns- nice for wrist flexion and general hand strength.

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 2

100 LB plate rim rows thumbless x 10 & The Beast x 12 Wrist Deadlift (PR) when I first started this thread( 2 1/2 months ago) after not doing KB since surgery my PR was 88LB x 12!! Hand and wrist getting massively stronger- Also, my finger strength is slowly improving after no direct training for 9 months. Consistency is the key in most endeavors.

• Like 3

You gotta stop it! I'm running out of ways to say "awesome lifts" or "nice video"!

• Haha 1