390lbs

SHRUG

Got it a few minutes ago at the gym. Decided to give it a go and it went up pretty easy. :rock 400LBS is so close I can smell the ammonia. :D

Way more than I'll ever even try...

Where have you been the last few months, anyway, bro?

-Jedd-

Thanks Jedd, been training man. We need to get together sometime and train strongman hardcore and then hit the grip. :rock

c'mon shrug wheres that number 400? i been dying to see a vid of that. hey isnt that some kind of world recored, or damn close to it?

Dude you will be seeing video of 400lbs very soon. I did not want to jump 30lbs in one workout, can you blame me? Don't worry bro 400lbs is coming, I will own that bitch. :rock:rock:rock:rock

ah i see now shrug i understand ....especially not with something like the neck. well i will be excited to see how you do. good luck

I am only 10lbs away man, don't worry you will be seeing the video within weeks. :cool

I will try to get a double out of it for you Tom. What you think about that bro!!!! :D

After the headstrap lift.

immediately.Unhook the strap from the loading pin. Snap One eagle loops handle on to it with the ol'carabiner- deadlift it in either hand and you've just knocked off two feats that nobody else in town can do.

Good idea Bro, I will do that. And I will lift it with my right hand and then swith to my left and lift it again. :rock

After the headstrap lift.

immediately.Unhook the strap from the loading pin. Snap One eagle loops handle on to it with the ol'carabiner- deadlift it in either hand and you've just knocked off two feats that nobody else in town can do.

Steve Weiner could do both of these without breaking a sweat.....take that back, he sweats a lot. You won't see him posting his daily workouts, because quite frankly, he doesn't need a support group. I think he should start charging by the pound for videos.

Damn, looks like your going to have to bust your assto get to 500 instead SHRUG, unless your planning on getting to 400 and then switch over to a different training priority ? Go for the quarter ton man, maybe even the 1/4 metric ton ;). (I'm thinking long term of course) 400 is awsome :bow

I will gladly support any strength athlete who puts out the effort shrug has to get where he is.

That seems to me the whole point of this grip board. The exchange of ideas and the place to share the accomplishments with the few knuckleheads out there that actually understand us.

No disrespect meant Pat, just wanted to provide another view.

Keep up the great work Shrug, I love to see what you can accomplish. I feel like your potential is matched by your desire.

Weldon

If Steve can do that ?congratulations. I've read of his neck strength "demonstrations" and not read of him using that much weight in any of the reports.

what makes SHRUGS lifts and reports impressive and exciting? is that he is 21 years old.

Thanks for your kind words guys, you are truely my brothers in strength. Your encouragement pushes me to train even harder! :rock

There is an old pic in my gallery of me doing 275lbs.

Pat - For a couple of guys who don't need support groups why all the interest in public demonstrations, certifications, blowing each others horn and cutting other people down? I've heard you are a nice guy in person, why do you seem so angry on the Board? Obviously a lot of us like to see others succeed and get stronger or we wouldn't be here. I enjoy seeing what Jim can do and if others can also do it, so much the better.

Mike M.