Starting Over Again . . .

austinslater

Austin

Hope you feelng

Sorry to hear about hole in hand

I will send rough design of a (Exercise bending machine)by tuesday.

I will be adjustable Exercise bending machine for help

people to exericse and get to the next poundage depends on you.

Sat 5/8/04

bending:

3-timber ties

12 blues

5 1/4"x6" plated steel

3 grade 2 6" bolts

Felt pretty good. Gave me a total of 20 blue nails or equivelant. Decided to work some volume this week.

20 blues....wow, you aren't messin around. :rock

Ive just been playing with the sledge at work this past wk. I probably hit the sledge 3x. doing front, rear, side and overhead work. I need to start keeping track of what I do with it. Im using an 8lb. sledge and im horrible with it. Hand has healed up so Ill also start back with the grippers.

Sunday 5/16

Because of time issues I just brought my ISG to work and did something like this:

10&12 for 3-4 singles with a set

10&12 attempt w/ no set

12&6 a few sets of 8-10 reps

I think I might lay off the grippers for a month and just hit the ISG hard and see how it effects my gripper strength.

Monday 5/17

Forearms alittle sore from the sledge work this weekend Im guessing. workout went as follows:

All with 8 lb. sledge

Overhead 3-4 singles at full length

side to side 6",8",10"x3,12"x1,8"x5 reps

rear 10" 4x10

front 10" 4x10

I also did some static work to the front and rear at full length.

Wrist roller light 5lbs. for high reps for cool down and pump.

Bent a timber tie and a 1/4"x7" crs just to keep the goove.

Im horrible with the sledge but I think hitting it hard for a couple of months will help with my bending in the long run. Im buying a house and work is crazy so for now Ill experiment with the ISG and the sledge. Easy to bring along. Might bend this week sometime though not sure yet.

Tues 5/18

Crush:

#3 for 5 sets of 1-4 reps

ISG 10&12 for 3 singles

#2x20

Couple of no sets with the SM

I havent touched the grippers for hink ovr a month so I figured I would get some in even though my forearms were tired from Yesterday. They actually felt pretty good. I was worried about the #3 but I think the underhand bending has kept my strength up.

Also all wk ive been rotating some 4 lb. bearings from Big Steve for 75-100 rotations a night and it has felt great. Bent a yellow for the heck of it when I got home to work on technique.

Tues 5/18

Crush:

#3 for 5 sets of 1-4 reps

ISG 10&12 for 3 singles

I was worried about the #3 but I think the underhand bending has kept my strength up.

You're hitting the ISG on 10,12 for multiple singles and your'e worried about a #3? Your #3 must be one nasty gripper. Awesome workout, keep up the great log.

the ISG is way harder then my #3, I just get nervous if I dont pick up a gripper for awhile. I was fine though, alittle rusty but fine. Thanks buddy!

Im in the middle of buying a house and moving so I will probably put the log on hold for a month or so. Training will be very sporadic at best so Ill resume it as soon as I move in and can settle down.