Feats With Hands 2004

David Ostlund

Not being a hard-ass here, just giving fair warning. I haven't received a single entry for this contest and I need to get the shirts and plaques made and buy something to bend between the Blue and Red, etc.. While I appreciate the 'count me in' confirmation, that doesn't get the entry to the bank. I don't feel that I really need to justify myself, but I will anyway by saying that my current financial situation doesn't allow me make all of these purchases based on my guess of who might show up- and I don't want twenty of the same shirt. I can't, and don't want to, eat the cost of this contest. If you don't get a shirt it's because I didn't get an entry from you. This contest was announced on February 17th.

BC.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bseedot

• SqeezeMasterFlash

• CMunger

• JeffPeterson

Brian,

I am almost certain that I can't come to Feats. Just started a new job and because of a trip to Cape Cod am already in the negative as far as vacation goes. Am bummed as the events were good ones for me.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'll be getting my entry fee in to Brian this week. I guess if not that many people enter I might actually place :tongue!

Any update on the venue yet BC?

Here are the changes:

It will be at my house

The bending event has been dropped

The entry fee is $25

T-shirts and other prizes to the top 3 finishers

BC.

Sounds good, especially since my bending has sucked lately. So should we BBQ during or after?

I wouldn't want to chalk up and then go grab a burger, but if that's your thing... :D

The grill can be fired up at any time. With only four events and, I'm assuming, relatively few competitors the contest should run quickly and smoothly. Hell, we can do some strongman stuff afterwards if we want.

BC.

My entry has been sent. I don't have high hopes for a podium spot as the only grip work I have been doing of late is swinging a hammer on my kitchen addition.

So it'll be Gordon, Matt, BC and myself? Anyone else coming out? Not to be too encouraging, as I'd like to win, but just checking :D

So, did this happen, fellas?

Let us know how it turned out.

-Jedd-

Hope everyone is ready for Saturday. I know I'm awful excited. Grip and grilling, what more could a guy ask for?