Official statement regarding Tiziano.

PHATMUSCLE COACHING

25 minutes ago, slazbob said:

Grip sport Latino should delete his interview with him too. 

Both frauds 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Chez said:

Both frauds 

I've been out of the loop on most things grip related for the last year. What do you mean? I get Tiziano, but know nothing about the other person. Can you please explain so I can understand?

Edited by John McCarter

22 minutes ago, John McCarter said:

I've been out of the loop on most things grip related for the last year. What do you mean? I get Tiziano, but know nothing about the other person. Can you please explain so I can understand?

Panagiotis Kalamidas Also was closing grippers at a crazy rate. He literally owned no gap grippers and went from the 3 to 3.5 to 4 in a crazy time which literally no one does without gap grippers and his sets looked amazing easy for a lighter guy (he wasn’t as small as Tiz but barely over 200 lbs) and again never did it in front of credible witnesses and when asked to there was always an excuse……

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John McCarter said:

Unfortunately I can't send you a PM, it says my inbox is full and I should delete my messages which I dont want to. Anyway, read my previous post and the link I inserted in my post. Read between the lines too. You will get an idea.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Unfortunately I can't send you a PM, it says my inbox is full and I should delete my messages which I dont want to. Anyway, read my previous post and the link I inserted in my post. Read between the lines too. You will get an idea.

Thank you, I'll give it a look over.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Logic is the key.

6 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

I want to know what do you mean by I was supporting him all the time? If you notice I congratulate people all the time (even Tiz on his 3.5 cert) and I always then say meet people to prove it. This goes especially to Panagiotis as he was a dear friend (still is) who visited me in Dubai pre pandemic and I visited him in Greece post pandemic. I remember I made a topic about it here and you were heavily involved. I made the topic because few others gripsters asked me to ask him to prove it.

I meant that logic was definitely not there.

Panagiotis's lifts were slightly above the average at that time, the bodyweight was average, no prior experience with grippes and then all the sudden the guy closes #4 from the parallel set, films blurry videos and covers the spring all the time, refuses to close the gripper in front of the witness.

Thanks for the reply anyways, I've got your point and it's pretty much clear to me now what he did.

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, insane.warrior said:

I meant that logic was definitely not there.

Panagiotis's lifts were slightly above the average at that time, the bodyweight was average, no prior experience with grippes and then all the sudden the guy closes #4 from the parallel set, films blurry videos and covers the spring all the time, refuses to close the gripper in front of the witness.

Thanks for the reply anyways, I've got your point and it's pretty much clear to me now what he did.

No logic is definitely there. If someone is your friend you cannot throw a friend under the bus. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I was the one who kept on asking him to prove everyone wrong. Literally more than anyone else. I even spoke with him on the phone at the time.

I spoke via PM (at that time) to Chez, Hopefully, Bill Piche, Stephen Anderson and few others here and in IG/FB. Heck I even offered Razaq to go to him in his country (on our expense) to take a video closing our CoC #4 (better than getting him to Dubai like Tiziano so he can still not be tired from the flight). He refused saying he didn't want me to lose money and Razaq his time. That is on him, not me. I always keep my standards for everyone. 

Edit: I remember also the people told me to offer to send another Greek to his house to check him out if he didn't want me and Razaq to waste time and money. He also refused saying he doesn't meet strangers. So I did everything on my part. I can't do more.

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

No logic is definitely there. If someone is your friend you cannot throw a friend under the bus. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I was the one who kept on asking him to prove everyone wrong. Literally more than anyone else. I even spoke with him on the phone at the time.

I spoke via PM (at that time) to Chez, Hopefully, Bill Piche, Stephen Anderson and few others here and in IG/FB. Heck I even offered Razaq to go to him in his country (on our expense) to take a video closing our CoC #4 (better than getting him to Dubai like Tiziano so he can still not be tired from the flight). He refused saying he didn't want me to lose money and Razaq his time. That is on him, not me. I always keep my standards for everyone. 

Edit: I remember also the people told me to offer to send another Greek to his house to check him out if he didn't want me and Razaq to waste time and money. He also refused saying he doesn't meet strangers. So I did everything on my part. I can't do more.

Yeah, and now after all of this you keep publicly showing a friendship with a fraudster who never appoligised to the community, you're writing positive comments under the interview of Panagiotis to @pancho_grip_lift which legitimizes a dubious person and at the same time you're advising @PHATMUSCLE COACHING to stay as far as he can from Tiziano.

With all my respect to you, this is hypocrisy, Bader.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

Yeah, and now after all of this you keep publicly showing a friendship with a fraudster who never appoligised to the community, you're writing positive comments under the interview of Panagiotis to @pancho_grip_lift which legitimizes a dubious person and at the same time you're advising @PHATMUSCLE COACHING to stay as far as he can from Tiziano.

With all my respect to you, this is hypocrisy, Bader.

If anything you should be thankful I offered to send someone to his country to check him out. No one else would've given him that offer no matter what the circumstances. What have you done?

Friendship with a fraudster? He never told me he cheated. I saw his grippers which he showed me, even his 4. Does he have other 4s? I don't know. I know him, his brother, mother and father. Heck even his grandmother who passed away. I don't have friends whom I sell.

Plus, was he caught cheating on scale weight, GM certs, IM certs or or or? He has that 4 close which I don't believe. If it was something obvious then I will demand answers same as asking him to prove himself. Sam is a coach and a convicted fraud (Tiz) will harm him. Plus, if Sam has an issue then he will talk to me, not you. 

You know my name, I don't know yours. If you are ever in the UAE, come and visit me. I am sure we will enjoy each other company. Or if I am ever where you are (where do you live?), I will come and train together.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

f anything you should be thankful I offered to send someone to his country to check him out. No one else would've given him that offer no matter what the circumstances. What have you done?

It's something not everyone can afford, you know it. I did what I could, I immediately pointed out that those gripper closes were suspicious and told why I think so, citing the facts.

Friendship with a fraudster? He never told me he cheated.

Tiziano never told he cheated either but we think he is fraudster based on facts and logic. Same principle should be applied to everyone, including our best friends.

You know my name, I don't know yours. If you are ever in the UAE, come and visit me. I am sure we will enjoy each other company. Or if I am ever where you are (where do you live?), I will come and train together.

My name is Anar, I'm from Ukraine. I don't have an opportunity or will to leave the country right now, I have no moral right to invite you and guarantee you 100% safety because of frequent russian missiles and drone attacks on our cities.

Moreover, I don't have some super remarkable achievements so only few people here are interested in following my progress or even train with me. Which is totally fine.

I would be glad to see and train with all of you guys in person someday.

But as of now I just want reputation, consistency and fairness to have the highest possible value in society and in our community in particular.

Edited by insane.warrior

If Bader is giving out free Dubai trips I’d like to say I’m in 100% lol. I can prove my mediocre grip feats anytime. But after can we go to that sweet indoor ski hill I’ve heard about and maybe drive Lamborghinis in the open desert?

Edited by king crusher
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

It's something not everyone can afford, you know it. I did what I could, I immediately pointed out that those gripper closes were suspicious and told why I think so, citing the facts.

Tiziano never told he cheated either but we think he is fraudster based on facts and logic. Same principle should be applied to everyone, including our best friends.

My name is Anar, I'm from Ukraine. I don't have an opportunity or will to leave the country right now, I have no moral right to invite you and guarantee you 100% safety because of frequent russian missiles and drone attacks on our cities.

Moreover, I don't have some super remarkable achievements so only few people here are interested in following my progress or even train with me. Which is totally fine.

I would be glad to see and train with all of you guys in person someday.

But as of now I just want reputation, consistency and fairness to have the highest possible value in society and in our community in particular.

Nice to meet you Anar.

Anyway you got my point. I was the one who asked my friend publicly to show evidence. I was the one who offered to send someone to him. Same principle was applied to Tiz and everyone else with doubts. I won't echo myself.

I know you can't leave now, hence I said if you were ever in the UAE, please welcome. Your achievements has nothing to do with us training.  I like to always train with new and good people.

I was in Ukraine not long ago and it is a beautiful country. I wish all countries peace and away for this nonsense wars.

Have a great day.

11 minutes ago, king crusher said:

If Bader is giving out free Dubai trips I’d like to say I’m in 100% lol. I can prove my mediocre grip feats anytime. But after can we go to that sweet indoor ski hill I’ve heard about and maybe drive Lamborghinis in the open desert?

Haha if you are ever in the UAE please you are more than welcome too. You are one of the vet members here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alawadhi said:

Nice to meet you Anar.

Anyway you got my point. I was the one who asked my friend publicly to show evidence. I was the one who offered to send someone to him. Same principle was applied to Tiz and everyone else with doubts. I won't echo myself.

I know you can't leave now, hence I said if you were ever in the UAE, please welcome. Your achievements has nothing to do with us training.  I like to always train with new and good people.

I was in Ukraine not long ago and it is a beautiful country. I wish all countries peace and away for this nonsense wars.

Have a great day.

Thanks for your support 🤝

Have a great day too!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, king crusher said:

Haha same 😂. CoC 2.5, GHP6, you name it. Heck, I might even close a weak #3 once I get over the jet lag if it means I get to see some Lambo and Ferrari cops. 

• Haha 2

Guys, Bader is one of the most sincere and nicest guys I have ever met. He said he saw the Greek guy lift the Inch. Bader isn't one to lie. 

I have no issues with what he suggested I do,  I agree infact. 

I had a quick look at Panagotis Instagram,  seems he is genuinely pretty good at thick bar. 

Sam

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Guys, Bader is one of the most sincere and nicest guys I have ever met. He said he saw the Greek guy lift the Inch. Bader isn't one to lie. 

I have no issues with what he suggested I do,  I agree infact. 

I had a quick look at Panagotis Instagram,  seems he is genuinely pretty good at thick bar. 

Sam

Panagiotis definitely faked gripper closes, but he gave up insisting they were real when people asked for better proof, rather than make even deeper fakes like Tiziano did.  And his other lifts at least make some sense -- he is over 200 pounds (or about that) and is always in the gym, so it is not weird that he does decent lifts (and they are NOT world-record level, let alone freak exceptions to natural laws, like Tiziano's would have been).  Basically, Panagiotis got out of grippers before being definitively caught, and the graft didn't spread to his other lifts (I also don't think he tried to certify -- a big part of Tiziano's misconduct was fraudulent certifications, which to me is worse than just faking stuff on your own Insta).  I am not surprised Panagiotis can lift the Inch, seeing as he is a 200-plus pound guy who is good at thick bar, and Bader seeing him do so is enough for me to be confident about that.  Panagiotis didn't take it as far as Tiziano.

• Like 9