Official statement regarding Tiziano.

PHATMUSCLE COACHING

I've been a supporter of Ironmind and Dr Randall Strossen ever since 2009 when I certified myself on the #3. Back then it was a major achievement as I was the first teenager to do so since the implementation of the credit card rule and the birth of the Jesse Marunde trust fund. Now, I was a big fan of Marunde growing up, and, indeed, his forum and videos got me into grip. Ever since grip has always featured in my training no matter what sport I've done. I'm also continuing to make grip bigger by putting it the programs of the pros that I coach. By doing so, I get to see the best in PL and strongman,  and see what they can do in grip stuff. This will only further the sport.

The mouldy apple must be removed before it spreads, and as a result I have cut ties with Tiziano with immediate effect. I was waiting for Ironmind's verdict before putting an official statement out there. As for why he hired me, I have no idea. Perhaps he initially followed my plans , and got stronger,  to a point. Perhaps it was the association with a "big name" that he wanted for further cover. He drops the names of the best grip guys in the game regularly, so perhaps I served as this. I can swear, infront of God if needed that I hand-on-heart had nothing to do with any foul play and if I suspected anything I would have sacked him with immediate effect. 

Phatmuscle Coaching from now on has nothing to do with Tiziano Becchio. I believe he should be relegated to memories, like our old friend Timmy "Samuel Scott" and serve all of us - myself included - as a reminder to be more vilgilant and do better.  I should have known as literally EVERY OTHER client of mine has competed. It's literally "what I do". Make people good at their sports. 

He will never be welcome to train with me or to visit. He has blown his chances in the community and I will do my best to ensure he doesn't get credit from other companies,  either.  He is the "Danial Zamani" of grip, a charlatan and a fraud. Grip equivalent of faking an 800lb raw bench. 

Edit - he must have gone to extraordinary lengths to deceive both myself and the certification companies, both in terms of time and financial effort, for very little reward. I will never understand why, but at least now we know how.

I would also like to apologise for initially sticking up for him, and hold my hands up and admit I was wrong. 

Sam

Edited by PHATMUSCLE COACHING
Added a little
  • Like 29
  • Thanks 7

I'm glad you cut ties with him and can admit in the face of evidence that he cheated. That's what really matters. Keep pushing the limits and helping people get better man.

• Like 7

I won't let 1 mentally ill person ruin a brand that has taken a lifetime to build. While I do hope he gets the help he needs, it's not my place to help him NOR do i want to be dragged down with him. 

It's a disgrace that he ever got any credit for something people trained for a long time to do. Pure disrespect to those that have bled to hit their goals legitimately. 

I spoke about the genetic elite on here a bit and how I was inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt as I'd seen a lot of mutants during my career path. The genetic elite do exist, only Tiz was most definitely never among them.

• Like 8

Thank you for putting this statement out. No one should fault you at any point. You did nothing wrong. You were doing your job as a coach and defending a client you thought was doing nothing wrong.

Tiziano created this mess, and now, they must live with this over his head for the rest of their life.

I'm sorry about my behavior towards you the other day. I did not know of your history in grip.

• Like 7

Just now, John McCarter said:

Thank you for putting this statement out. No one should fault you at any point. You did nothing wrong. You were doing your job as a coach and defending a client you thought was doing nothing wrong.

Tiziano created this mess, and now, they must live with this over his head for the rest of their life.

I'm sorry about my behavior towards you the other day. I did not know of your history in grip.

Likewise with my response, ha ha.

• Like 2

Thanks for this.  I might shun him if I were you also, since he played fast and loose with YOUR trust and relied on YOUR reputation.  I think if he still likes grip he should do it, and find out what he really can do rather than fake it.  But of course, no one will take his claims at face value, unless they are seen in person (or they are completely unremarkable, in which case there would be no harm believing them; like if he closes a COC 2 because that is his best, I think I would just accept that).

Be well.

• Like 7

This was a nice gesture.  Thank you Sam. I wasn't so sure about you before, but I am now. 

Edited by Allen Heineck
Typo
  • Like 5

Much respect, and well said. I know that you are a great coach and an honorable guy. Look forward to seeing the things you do in the future.

I won't drag him down any further (there isn't much room further down to go), but let's just say, he manipulated me also and lied directly to my face, essentially, on multiple occasions. Especially after defending him for so long, he permanently lost any and all of my respect or sympathy.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Jared P said:

Much respect, and well said. I know that you are a great coach and an honorable guy. Look forward to seeing the things you do in the future.

I won't drag him down any further (there isn't much room further down to go), but let's just say, he manipulated me also and lied directly to my face, essentially, on multiple occasions. Especially after defending him for so long, he permanently lost any and all of my respect or sympathy.

Likewise to me, and therefore while I won't ever wish him harm, I am not willing to waste time helping him, either.

I might also want to add - thanks to each and everyone of you that spotted evidence. It stopped any possible further damage to my reputation by letting this go on any further. I hate being lied to.

• Like 6

Sam, very well said, sincere, with no excuses or qualifications.

Nice job, and this proves that you are the same guy Cindy and I met in 2007.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

I've been a supporter of Ironmind and Dr Randall Strossen ever since 2009 when I certified myself on the #3. Back then it was a major achievement as I was the first teenager to do so since the implementation of the credit card rule and the birth of the Jesse Marunde trust fund. Now, I was a big fan of Marunde growing up, and, indeed, his forum and videos got me into grip. Ever since grip has always featured in my training no matter what sport I've done. I'm also continuing to make grip bigger by putting it the programs of the pros that I coach. By doing so, I get to see the best in PL and strongman,  and see what they can do in grip stuff. This will only further the sport.

The mouldy apple must be removed before it spreads, and as a result I have cut ties with Tiziano with immediate effect. I was waiting for Ironmind's verdict before putting an official statement out there. As for why he hired me, I have no idea. Perhaps he initially followed my plans , and got stronger,  to a point. Perhaps it was the association with a "big name" that he wanted for further cover. He drops the names of the best grip guys in the game regularly, so perhaps I served as this. I can swear, infront of God if needed that I hand-on-heart had nothing to do with any foul play and if I suspected anything I would have sacked him with immediate effect. 

Phatmuscle Coaching from now on has nothing to do with Tiziano Becchio. I believe he should be relegated to memories, like our old friend Timmy "Samuel Scott" and serve all of us - myself included - as a reminder to be more vilgilant and do better.  I should have known as literally EVERY OTHER client of mine has competed. It's literally "what I do". Make people good at their sports. 

He will never be welcome to train with me or to visit. He has blown his chances in the community and I will do my best to ensure he doesn't get credit from other companies,  either.  He is the "Danial Zamani" of grip, a charlatan and a fraud. Grip equivalent of faking an 800lb raw bench. 

Edit - he must have gone to extraordinary lengths to deceive both myself and the certification companies, both in terms of time and financial effort, for very little reward. I will never understand why, but at least now we know how.

I would also like to apologise for initially sticking up for him, and hold my hands up and admit I was wrong. 

Sam

Well said Sam. If you remember a year back in Jan 2023 in my gym I told you about him and you trusted him and I said some people can be mentally not well to get recognition (even in grip). For the future always use common sense and logic. If a 60KG veggie shows you or anyone he can close a #4 in like a year of training, don't trust him even if you coach him. After all, what you coach isn't dark magic or scientific genetic modification. Human have limits and a 60kg vegetarian can't close a 4 harder than Carl (given less time too!). Logic is the key.

Now back to these mentally ill people. I said it before and will say it again. I will not be surprised to see him blaming you. Actually few are talking about it and this guy will not go down alone. Better stay the HELL AWAY from him and make it public on your IG or else he will try to drag you. We here at the GripBoard know you, I vouched for you here many times, but on IG maybe less people knows you. So don't let this worm ruin your name.

Following the footsteps of IM, I, Bader Alawadhi, will retract my Dubai offer. He doesn't deserve anything. Furthermore, MENA Grip Organization will ban Tiziano from ever competing in any of our grip competition or any other event we will hold. Liars, scammers and frauds have no place between us. Unless he utters that he was/is a fraud and is so sorry and will never repeat it after he swears on his holy book (whatever his religion might be), then we might think about it.

• Like 7

If you had said this a week ago instead of ignoring the lb vs kg evidence to talk about how much you drink on vacations due to your extravagant income, and your other clients, had not started calling me made up names and accusing me of just being jealous of tiziano, you may have still had a chance of me ever taking you seriously. I'll always trust you as much as I trust tiziano, which is 0%. Like I already said you were in closer communication with him than anybody and if you have the grip expertise you claim you do, you would have noticed something was off with his fake equipment like his counterfeit tettings, and the impossible physics/cinematically exaggerated closes. Instead, you tried to use the fake image he portrayed to make more money, which you clearly value more than seeking truth or justice.

Nice attenpt to try to salvage your reputation tho.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

If you had said this a week ago instead of ignoring the lb vs kg evidence to talk about how much you drink on vacations due to your extravagant income, and your other clients, had not started calling me made up names and accusing me of just being jealous of tiziano, you may have still had a chance of me ever taking you seriously. I'll always trust you as much as I trust tiziano, which is 0%. Like I already said you were in closer communication with him than anybody and if you have the grip expertise you claim you do, you would have noticed something was off with his fake equipment like his counterfeit tettings, and the impossible physics/cinematically exaggerated closes. Instead, you tried to use the fake image he portrayed to make more money, which you clearly value more than seeking truth or justice.

Nice attenpt to try to salvage your reputation tho.

I don't think Sam is going to lose any sleep, bud.  Stay classy.

• Like 8

Glad you saw reason Sam. This guy has tarnished everything he touched. But I believe our community can learn from this experience as we move forward. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, dubyagrip said:

I don't think Sam is going to lose any sleep, bud.  Stay classy.

Just speaking the truth, which I value more than making people think I'm classy.

Despite the "3.5" losing 20 mm of spread after 5 closes, Sam continued to say he saw NOTHING wrong with it.

It was only AFTER ironmind made a statement that Sam was willing to admit he was wrong, when previously the evidence had been right in his face before ironmind said anything.

• Like 3

I can confirm I'll be losing precisely zero sleep over Derek hairy palms or whatever his real name is. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

I can confirm I'll be losing precisely zero sleep over Derek hairy palms or whatever his real name is. 

Sounds good, fat coaching

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I'll leave both your punches since you both got one in before I noticed.

We're not doing this though. I've had to warn you both multiple times. Please just adhere to the rules.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

11 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

Sounds good, fat coaching

Did we just become  best friends? 

Yup! 

Wanna do grip in the garage?!

Yup!!

Edited by stranger
Spelling
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

Tbf, if we had a session, Derek would smash me at grippers given I don't train them. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Tbf, if we had a session, Derek would smash me at grippers given I don't train them. 

Aka, you would get mogged by a Gripboard virgin (your own words)

(Sorry @C8Myotome, had to make that joke)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Well said Sam. If you remember a year back in Jan 2023 in my gym I told you about him and you trusted him and I said some people can be mentally not well to get recognition (even in grip). For the future always use common sense and logic. If a 60KG veggie shows you or anyone he can close a #4 in like a year of training, don't trust him even if you coach him. After all, what you coach isn't dark magic or scientific genetic modification. Human have limits and a 60kg vegetarian can't close a 4 harder than Carl (given less time too!). Logic is the key.

Now back to these mentally ill people. I said it before and will say it again. I will not be surprised to see him blaming you. Actually few are talking about it and this guy will not go down alone. Better stay the HELL AWAY from him and make it public on your IG or else he will try to drag you. We here at the GripBoard know you, I vouched for you here many times, but on IG maybe less people knows you. So don't let this worm ruin your name.

Following the footsteps of IM, I, Bader Alawadhi, will retract my Dubai offer. He doesn't deserve anything. Furthermore, MENA Grip Organization will ban Tiziano from ever competing in any of our grip competition or any other event we will hold. Liars, scammers and frauds have no place between us. Unless he utters that he was/is a fraud and is so sorry and will never repeat it after he swears on his holy book (whatever his religion might be), then we might think about it.

Bader, maybe it’s not the best place and time to ask, but the context is so similar, I can’t stand it.

Can you please give a short comment about Panagiotis Kalamidas?

In 2020 he went through the very similar path: short period of grip training, questionable CoC 4 closes, scandals in long threads, deleting gripboard profile, leaving the stage with the “injury”. 
And you were supporting him all the time.

I know from your social media you met him at least once since that time, I’m 99% sure you spoke to him about this whole thing in person.

Did he admitted the cheating?

Edited by insane.warrior

44 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

Bader, maybe it’s not the best place and time to ask, but the context is so similar, I can’t stand it.

In 2020 he went through the very similar path: short period of grip training, questionable CoC 4 closes, scandals in long threads, deleting gripboard profile, leaving the stage with the “injury”. 

I know from your social media you met him at least once since that time, I’m 99% sure you spoke to him about this whole thing in person.

Argh I remember him also. Crazy fast profession and he didn’t own gap grippers. He just went from 3 to 3.5 to 4……watch your step cause the bullshit was deep there 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, insane.warrior said:

Correct this isn't the place and you could've PMed me. But since you brought it up I would answer you here.

I want to know what do you mean by I was supporting him all the time? If you notice I congratulate people all the time (even Tiz on his 3.5 cert) and I always then say meet people to prove it. This goes especially to Panagiotis as he was a dear friend (still is) who visited me in Dubai pre pandemic and I visited him in Greece post pandemic. I remember I made a topic about it here and you were heavily involved. I made the topic because few others gripsters asked me to ask him to prove it.

The topic was clear and even I didn't do a Dubai offer. I wanted to send my friend Razaq to him but he felt he shouldn't do it to waste Razaqs time. That was his loss tbh. I want everyone to prove his claim but if caught red handed, then byebye (unless there was a public apology and then we'll think about it).

And yes I have then met him after that incident and spoke about it. He didn't admit to anything and did not close any gripper in front of me. Said he stopped grip long ago. It's up to you to the readers to believe it. I think I did a 3 there and he did the Inch. It was around 11:30 PM long after we had dinner in his gym.

Let's get back to topic and if anyone wants to know more PM me.

• Like 2