Panagiotis closes the #4

Alawadhi

Congratulations to my friend Panagiotis for easily closing the #4. Going to not closing the #3 a month and a half to two month back to closing the #4 now. I know some doubter will see he didn't show the spring and the opening of the gripper. I have met him in Dubai and he is a good man. I made a topic about him here too 

So if someone is asking me did he close a gripper there? No he did not. Only I and Razaq did because he didn't like it (not much care about grippers). But he did many other lifts. Amazing lifts like lifting the Inch and Millennium trainer. He also told me he will take a clear video of his #4 spring and everything. So doubters, wait for him 😎 At this pace, he will close a Pro.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Good for him. That close would qualify him as one of the greatest gripper closers of all time. Why does he make such an effort to obscure the spring of his #4 though?

I don't know. Ask @Panoskal on the spring and the opening; he knows. But soon, he promised amazing things to come from him! He also promised to show the spring and gripper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

Congratulations to my friend Panagiotis for easily closing the #4. Going to not closing the #3 a month and a half to two month back to closing the #4 now. I know some doubter will see he didn't show the spring and the opening of the gripper. I have met him in Dubai and he is a good man. I made a topic about him here too 

So if someone is asking me did he close a gripper there? No he did not. Only I and Razaq did because he didn't like it (not much care about grippers). But he did many other lifts. Amazing lifts like lifting the Inch and Millennium trainer. He also told me he will take a clear video of his #4 spring and everything. So doubters, wait for him 😎 At this pace, he will close a Pro.

Thank you so much brother! I appreciate it! Soon a beast of a gripper is coming and I will try to close this too! 💪💪

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Good for him. That close would qualify him as one of the greatest gripper closers of all time. Why does he make such an effort to obscure the spring of his #4 though?

No effort at all... You'll soon see 

57 minutes ago, Panoskal said:

A #4 rated at 228 pounds is coming so let's see, at least I'll try my best! 

Go for it bro! For those guys with fake accounts on IG and FB, stop sending me messages and stop the harassments. I am not interested. First of all, I am in Dubai and he is in Greece. I didn't witness anything nor took that video; I never even said it. It's impossible as we are in two different countries. Furthermore, I never said I witnessed him close a gripper ever. I posted on my YouTube channel what we did. Things like the Inch and 2" NN. That's all. I said as a friend I trust him. Panagiotis, shut them up and show them your gripper spring and just close the CoC #3.5 for at least two reps as now it should be much much easier. Go for it bro 👊😎

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Go for it bro! For those guys with fake accounts on IG and FB, stop sending me messages and stop the harassments. I am not interested. First of all, I am in Dubai and he is in Greece. I didn't witness anything nor took that video; I never even said it. It's impossible as we are in two different countries. Furthermore, I never said I witnessed him close a gripper ever. I posted on my YouTube channel what we did. Things like the Inch and 2" NN. That's all. I said as a friend I trust him. Panagiotis, shut them up and show them your gripper spring and just close the CoC #3.5 for at least two reps as now it should be much much easier. Go for it bro 👊😎

Ah they are sending? Hahaha again? Hahahaha just pathetic! Thanks for everything bro! You're a witness for all the other lifts, not of course for the grippers! The #4 beast is coming! So, the nameless accounts have to wait a bit! 

6 minutes ago, Panoskal said:

The #4 beast is coming! So, the nameless accounts have to wait a bit! 

Your gripper progression is impressive! Maybe post a video of some reps with your 3.5. All #4 closers have been able to rep a 3.5 like it was a toy. That would help people understand how strong you are! Don’t take it personally, once you get to the level of world class, people will demand absolute proof. Show the gripper closed and opening, film/measure the spring. Looking forward to seeing more from you 💪

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Panoskal said:

Ah they are sending? Hahaha again? Hahahaha just pathetic! Thanks for everything bro! You're a witness for all the other lifts, not of course for the grippers! The #4 beast is coming! So, the nameless accounts have to wait a bit! 

The funny part is that you still haven't showed the spring in the video, you literally covering it with fingers and hand in all your recent videos + you deleted comments under the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKeR0G11dOU where someone asked you about the spring.

unfortunately, as for me you closed something with handles from CoC #4.

• Like 1

The #4 beast is coming! So, the nameless accounts have to wait a bit!

Yeah buddy, it’s coming!  

We talked about taking good videos in the other thread with lighting, etc. Camera angles are important too. I don’t have a reason to doubt anything in the video here, but there is no actual single-hand movement captured on film. People are going to want to see that. The movement happens—presumably single-handed—while obscured by your hand and arm. It’s hard to see how deep your set was (deep to be sure) and once visible again the gripper is shut. 

Please understand the ONLY thing I’m talking about here is shooting a “good” gripper video. Consider shooting from a slightly lower angle aiming upward. Strictly friendly critique and I can’t wait to see more!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

Personally I’m not as worried about the spring, but share Tanner’s feeling about “why not document it?” because  I’m a grip nerd.  

I really feel like that was simply his way of holding a gripper sideways to show the stamps. I mean, why not hold it like that?  Wanting to see the spring and see it measured is some real grip nerd business. Until you hear about that it can only be feedback for future vids. So far he has been accepting of feedback.  

All just my opinion. 🤗

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Panoskal said:

Yep again! You're welcome bro. Just do reps on the #3.5 bro. It's more than easy for you now. Shut the doubters buddyyyyyy 👊😎

21 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

Your gripper progression is impressive! Maybe post a video of some reps with your 3.5. All #4 closers have been able to rep a 3.5 like it was a toy. That would help people understand how strong you are! Don’t take it personally, once you get to the level of world class, people will demand absolute proof. Show the gripper closed and opening, film/measure the spring. Looking forward to seeing more from you 💪

Exactly my thought. The #3.5 is be EASY for him. He always prove himself and he will post this video of the # 3.5 closure for reps too.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

You're right but I'm not into reps! I'm not even doing reps at my warm ups all singles! But thank you for your tips! Once the new one is here I'll post with a proper way I hope! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Personally I’m not as worried about the spring, but share Tanner’s feeling about “why not document it?” because  I’m a grip nerd.  

I really feel like that was simply his way of holding a gripper sideways to show the stamps. I mean, why not hold it like that?  Wanting to see the spring and see it measured is some real grip nerd business. Until you hear about that it can only be feedback for future vids. So far he has been accepting of feedback.  

All just my opinion. 🤗

Of course!! A proper video with the new #4 at 228 should be fine I think! Thanks for your comments! 

• Like 1

You're right but I'm not into reps! I'm not even doing reps at my warm ups all singles! But thank you for your tips! Once the new one is here I'll post with a proper way I hope! 

Then show them a single dominant easy # 3.5 close brotherrrrrr 👊😎

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

The funny part is that you still haven't showed the spring in the video, you literally covering it with fingers and hand in all your recent videos + you deleted comments under the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKeR0G11dOU where someone asked you about the spring.

Of course I deleted a disrespectful comment! And I'll do it again! No worries! Sadly for you I'll close all the #4 in the world! 

• Like 1

Just now, Alawadhi said:

Then show them a single dominant easy # 3.5 close brotherrrrrr 👊😎

I have numerous on my ig but they don't like them either! I'll show them bro for sure! 

1 minute ago, Panoskal said:

Of course I deleted a disrespectful comment! And I'll do it again! No worries! Sadly for you I'll close all the #4 in the world! 

Disrespect? Wow! Why the hate?

Just now, Panoskal said:

I have numerous on my ig but they don't like them either! I'll show them bro for sure! 

No I mean from the same angle the #4 is closed. Way better view and now you know how and you've found your sweet spot. 

1 minute ago, Alawadhi said:

No I mean from the same angle the #4 is closed. Way better view and now you know how and you've found your sweet spot. 

Soon! 

• Like 1

The guy told you "nice close, great grip" and then asked about the spring. Yeah definitely no respect to you, lol. And then the comment disappeared.

I'm not worried at all, you better worry. Especially about your huge ego and narcissism.

13 minutes ago, Panoskal said:

Soon! 

Yeah bro soon please. I hate it when fake accounts accuses my pal! Just show them! 👊😎

5 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

The guy told you "nice close, great grip" and then asked about the spring. Yeah definitely no respect to you, lol. And then the comment disappeared.

I'm not worried at all, you better worry. Especially about your huge ego and narcissism.

I told you I deleted it! What else I have to tell you? It was an ironic comment that's why I deleted it! I have an ego? Hahahah you have serious issues man... Worry about what? I shut the doubters so many times I'll. Shut you soon