Thoroughfare to the Three

Bornintothe

31 minutes ago, Bornintothe said:

Warmup

1x8 on CoC 1.5 each hand. 
5x2 on CoC 2 right hand. 
5x0 on CoC 2 left hand. Did an overcrush assist with right hand and held for 5 seconds. 

Gonna try to add a second workout on Mondays to see how I handle some additional volume. 

Standard grippers will arrive this week. Hoping they will help bridge the gap and I can get some more specific volume between the 1.5 & 2. 

I think you’ll love the Standards. The sharp knurling is so nice. Did you get Silver and Gold?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Bornintothe said:

Warmup

1x8 on CoC 1.5 each hand. 
5x2 on CoC 2 right hand. 
5x0 on CoC 2 left hand. Did an overcrush assist with right hand and held for 5 seconds. 

Gonna try to add a second workout on Mondays to see how I handle some additional volume. 

Standard grippers will arrive this week. Hoping they will help bridge the gap and I can get some more specific volume between the 1.5 & 2. 

Are your grippers rated? I noticed that you said the 2.5 you closed back in the day wasn't but are your current training grippers?

I love the Standard I picked up, the knurling is much better than IM and they remind me a lot of Tetting with the pinned handles.

2 hours ago, DoctorOfCrush said:

I think you’ll love the Standards. The sharp knurling is so nice. Did you get Silver and Gold?

Got a Gold and Platinum!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HandsMcHanderson said:

Are your grippers rated? I noticed that you said the 2.5 you closed back in the day wasn't but are your current training grippers?

I love the Standard I picked up, the knurling is much better than IM and they remind me a lot of Tetting with the pinned handles.

My grippers are not rated. I ordered the rating service for the Gold and Platinum I just ordered. Planning to send in my CoCs for rating when budget and training schedule allow. Just tried to estimate what would be a good set in between my current grippers based on the averages. 

They look quite nice in the photos! Can’t wait to smash them when they get here. 

• Like 2

Got my Standard grippers yesterday. They look awesome. Thank you to @Cannon for taking the extra time to find a couple grippers right on the rating I was looking for. Construction and finish on these look top notch. Excited to add them to my arsenal!

IMG_3271.jpeg

IMG_3272.jpeg

• Like 6

That is super nice

• Like 1

Warm up

1x8 on CoC 1.5 LH & RH

3x5 on SG Au RGC 95lbs RH

3x3 on SG Au RGC 95lbs LH

3x1 Over crush on CoC #2 LH & RH

• Like 4

Warm up

2x8 on CoC 1.5 LH & RH

3x6 on SG Au RGC 95lbs RH

3x4 on SG Au RGC 95lbs LH

3x1 on CoC 2 RH

1x1 on CoC 2 LH

1x1 on SG Pt RGC 115lbs RH 

Felt good. Did these between sets of belt squats. 

Edited by Bornintothe
  • Like 2