Standard Copper!

Cannon

16 minutes ago, steeve tremblay said:
I was wondering if the standard range is 3 inch and less between the handles because I am considering buying the copper tin and if the 115 is less than 3 inch I will buy it thank you

Yes, well under 3". Average spreads for Copper are 65 mm or about 2.55". 

• Like 3

I believe that the width of the pliers for normal hands is superb and should have a preponderan place of like 2 and 3 quarters of width like mash monster not all the pliers but for I believe that there would be many people casting these grippers including me for s 'train

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/12/2023 at 06:57, Douglas Carney said:

J'en ai eu 108... J'étais tellement excité que j'ai enregistré ma première tentative de CCS😊

20231207_165310~3.jpg

I am patiently waiting for this copper pliers, a work piece and a training pliers with the bumper for repetitions and strong crushing. with my 140 iron and the bumper I think I'm getting closer to the coc 3

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, kurtwpg said:

Hey Doug. Does the spread make this an easier than expected CCS?

It should. As compared to a "normal" 70+ mm gripper. It's just a fact that it's less work. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kurtwpg said:

Hey Doug. Does the spread make this an easier than expected CCS?

1 hour ago, Cannon said:

It should. As compared to a "normal" 70+ mm gripper. It's just a fact that it's less work. 

It definitely makes the majority of the close feel easier because it's a shorter range of motion.  But the last little bit feels just as difficult as my other (wider) gripper rated 108.  Hopefully that makes sense...

33 minutes ago, Douglas Carney said:

It definitely makes the majority of the close feel easier because it's a shorter range of motion.  But the last little bit feels just as difficult as my other (wider) gripper rated 108.  Hopefully that makes sense...

It does, thanks. I can DSC my Gold and still haven't managed to CCS my #1, so I think the last bit is not my weakness. Although since I got the Gold suddenly I don't know how to keep a CoC from slipping, to the point that I bought chalk.

• Like 2