Blob Syndicate Presents...

bseedot

Thanks David. Still trying to add some more people to the list.

We may also have quite a collection of grip novelties there as well. A Millennium, 172 Inch (we have three in the area now), 152 Inch, and, of course, blobs to your heart's content. Still trying to get this organized though.

BC.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bseedot

• JeffPeterson

• Matt Van Weele

• CMunger

This only confirms that Minnesota will always be #1 :D

M2

This only confirms that Minnesota will always be #1 :D

M2

MN has the numbers but my pre contest guess has the winner of the show is residing in PA.

MN has the numbers but my pre contest guess has the winner of the show is residing in PA.

You may very well be right Matt. I told Jedd that I think he'll do very well in this contest. Yet, if Sam McMahon is able to compete I don't count him out of anything. He hasn't trained the events but then he doesn't do that for strongman either too much.

BC.

I'm excited to see where everyone falls as well. So the favorite going in is Jedd? He was at Rick's contest wasn't he.

I changed my mine now that I see the Vigeants will be there. Things should be interesting.

This is going to be huge! Sweet! :rock

I changed my mine now that I see the Vigeants will be there. Things should be interesting.

Bustin' balls here... Matt, stop being a grip theoretician and get yourself there to compete on the 31st!

BC.

If I'm there I pic myself to take it. Just kiding after seeing the list I would hope to make the top ten.

If I can ride with him. I'll bring my elite Jeff. Sorry about not sending it but there have been some guys coming to my house fairly regularly lately and they are close on it. If I don't go I will give it too Tony to give to your.

Thanks Matt, but I really hope you can make it. You got a good grip and could bring up the level of competition.

Thanks for the kind words Jeff but like I said in a earlier post I hope to break into the top 10. I'm going to get a lesson in bending thats for sure.

Brian,

I commend you again for an excellent turnout, also full respect to all the guys travelling to it.

Our grip sport is pretty inexpensive to compete in, no need for powerlifting suits and shirts, or uniforms as many other sports have. All ya gotta do is get there.

But boy what a great time is had at these.

Keep it going,

David

Thanks Pat and David. I'd like to be able to say that it's because I'm a great organizer and promoter, but it really seems that there are a lot of guys who just want to come out and compete now. Maybe it's because it's winter and there's nothing else to do here. I'd rather like to think that it's because the sport is growing. I can't wait to see who future competitions attract to the platform.

BC.

This will be a great competition. I would like tos ee some big names here. Maybe David Horn can come over here for a competiton like, was said when Brian and I were there 2 years ago. Come on David lets get to gettin

M2