Bending COC#3 gripper in 15 sec challenge,can anyone do it ?

danny0914

4 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

@David_wigren wins this challenge because he is the only person that I know of who bent a COC#4 braced style as a joke. Other than that this "feat" (if can even call it that) should not be something that is challenged.

I actually don't care you say because nobody done it before

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, danny0914 said:

I actually don't care you say because nobody done it before

If anyone done it before,prove it and show videos

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

@David_wigren wins this challenge because he is the only person that I know of who bent a COC#4 braced style as a joke. Other than that this "feat" (if can even call it that) should not be something that is challenged.

And what is your bending standard???

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, danny0914 said:

And what is your bending standard???

Depends on the style. Just check out our bending log "Masters of Metal, Agents of Steel" and maybe you will learn a thing or two.

6 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

Depends on the style. Just check out our bending log "Masters of Metal, Agents of Steel" and maybe you will learn a thing or two.

Didn't I already say it?

First, I will upload a video today

Second, you don't have to lift yourself up that high

It is no necessary

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, danny0914 said:

Didn't I already say it?

First, I will upload a video today

Second, you don't have to lift yourself up that high

It is no necessary

I'm not the one claiming I am "bending king" because I did a stupid feat. Also I am currently one of the top 10 braced benders on David Horne World of Grip.

big deal.gif

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

I'm not the one claiming I am "bending king" because I did a stupid feat. Also I am currently one of the top 10 braced benders on David Horne World of Grip.

big deal.gif

That doesn't mean anything, my focus is on bending the COC3 gripper or high, obviously you can't, so no more talking

• Like 1

1 minute ago, danny0914 said:

That doesn't mean anything, my focus is on bending the COC3 gripper or high, obviously you can't, so no more talking

You clearly know nothing about bending. Steel bending has been a contested event for many years with clear cut rules, rankings, certifications, and (most importantly) rated stock. Go buy some graded bolts and bend those, that will be more impressive than what you are doing now.

• Like 1

Heres are lists of some of the "bending kings". Do us all a favour and start doing some REAL bending.

There are way more lists that what I put here. But these are some good examples of strong benders in the different styles

image.thumb.png.6669872e07d321cbf3c61688b852fdb3.png

image.png.1f044c74b4c35ac50cff8f03d2ede338.png

image.png.fe17dda2a2002956cb26de0d778d6957.png

image.png.159935bb600388afdb19af49a70f0653.png

Edited by bruce1337
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

You clearly know nothing about bending. Steel bending has been a contested event for many years with clear cut rules, rankings, certifications, and (most importantly) rated stock. Go buy some graded bolts and bend those, that will be more impressive than what you are doing now.

All rights,I tell you what I can do,

1: closed coc 3 gripper both hand unofficial (rest about 2 years)

2: 140 kg grip about right hand and 120 kg about left hand

3: can chest crush coc 3.5 gripper 15 reps in 10 sec

And now I don't workout about hand grip

Is it strong enough?😄😄

• Like 1

All rights,I tell you what I can do,

1: closed coc 3 gripper both hand unofficial (rest about 2 years)

2: 140 kg grip about right hand and 120 kg about left hand

3: can chest crush coc 3.5 gripper 15 reps in 10 sec

And now I don't workout about hand grip

Is it strong enough?😄😄

None of those feats have anything to do with bending. Like I said, go to the hardware store, buy some nails/bolts and bend those. Then get back to us and we will see how strong your bending really is. If your bending is truly strong then you can get yourself on some of these lists. Good luck

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

None of those feats have anything to do with bending. Like I said, go to the hardware store, buy some nails/bolts and bend those. Then get back to us and we will see how strong your bending really is. If your bending is truly strong then you can get yourself on some of these lists. Good luck

You're just promoting your own products, what's the point?

• Like 1

HaHa

• Like 1

You're just promoting your own products, what's the point?

my own products? I'm not selling anything 🤣

HaHa

Clearly you have no interest in actually bending and just want to show off a dumb feat. Good luck with your adventures, dont waste too much money bending coc grippers, I hear they are expensive XD

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

Heres are lists of some of the "bending kings". Do us all a favour and start doing some REAL bending.

There are way more lists that what I put here. But these are some good examples of strong benders in the different styles

image.thumb.png.6669872e07d321cbf3c61688b852fdb3.png

image.png.1f044c74b4c35ac50cff8f03d2ede338.png

image.png.fe17dda2a2002956cb26de0d778d6957.png

image.png.159935bb600388afdb19af49a70f0653.png

You just posted some pictures.

And why I didn't see you on the list?

• Like 1

my own products? I'm not selling anything 🤣

Clearly you have no interest in actually bending and just want to show off a dumb feat. Good luck with your adventures, dont waste too much money bending coc grippers, I hear they are expensive XD

whatever you say

undefeated waste

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, danny0914 said:

You just posted some pictures.

And why I didn't see you on the list?

Do I have to spoon feed you every step of the way?

CERT LIST | Horrido Bending (horrido-bending.com)

Untitled Document (davidhorne-gripmaster.com) (I am Siamak Sobhanei, 7th 12mm, 5th 16mm, 9th rated spike bar, 11th rated mid bar)

Links to the bending lists I posted

There are many more bending lists and if you actually took the time to read into the bending forum here on gripboard maybe you wouldn't be so naive.

Edited by bruce1337
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

Do I have to spoon feed you every step of the way?

CERT LIST | Horrido Bending (horrido-bending.com)

Untitled Document (davidhorne-gripmaster.com) (I am Siamak Sobhanei, top 5 16mm bender, and top 9 spike bender)

Links to all the bending lists

There are many more bending lists and if you actually took the time to read into the bending forum here on gripboard maybe you wouldn't be so naive.

Actually I am a professional arm wrestling player in asia and I didn't took many times

on bending,I can certainly sure you aren't strong enough

• Like 1

Just now, danny0914 said:

Actually I am a professional arm wrestling player in asia and I didn't took many times

on bending,I can certainly sure you aren't strong enough

Maybe I am not strong enough to stupidly bend a coc3. But I guaruntee I am stronger than you in all styles of real bending. And I am not even the strongest here. There are many others stronger than me. To claim you are good at bending because you did one stupid feat is completely asinine.

• Haha 1

Just now, bruce1337 said:

Maybe I am not strong enough to stupidly bend a coc3. But I guaruntee I am stronger than you in all styles of real bending. And I am not even the strongest here. There are many others stronger than me. To claim you are good at bending because you did one stupid feat is completely asinine.

bending is just only a small part of powerlifting

haha

Go-ahead and living in your own tiny bending world

Bending It's just fun for me,ok

• Like 1

Just now, danny0914 said:

bending is just only a small part of powerlifting

haha

Go-ahead and living in your own tiny bending world

Bending It's just fun for me,ok

Then have fun in your own tinier world of coc bending. While the rest of us actually compete in some real bending (which is also fun)

Try not to hurt yourself bud. 

Then have fun in your own tinier world of coc bending. While the rest of us actually compete in some real bending (which is also fun)

You can't rely on bending to eat, and you are not strong enough, I think your only ability is to break your own genitals when you are doing DIY, remember to go to the urology department

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

you leave me speechless,haha

• Haha 1