Monster Forearms - Hows it going guys 👍💪

RosboArms

4 minutes ago, RosboArms said:

Really appreciate the kinds words mate 👍I'm actually Pursuing my Boxing Career again. At 25 i was unfortunate that i nearly lost my life to a blood clot and had my License Revoked. 1 week in intensive care and 3 weeks recovering on a Vascular unit. 3 - 4 years Taking Warferin ( blood thinners ) for recovery.  Its been up and down for 6 years but i feel at my strongest now! 

I dont care that im 32 i still believe i have what it takes to pull off my dream in boxing which is to have one of the best most entertaining fights ever! A fight people will remember forever... Thats all 👍👊

Good luck with the dream, of course, and I hope you stick with grip as well; it will be fun to follow your progress here.  Check out King Kong in October. I think there is usually a UK venue for that, so maybe you will be able to attend.  The promoter said the announcement should be posted in the next week or so in the grip contests thread here on gripboard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vinnie said:

Good luck with the dream, of course, and I hope you stick with grip as well; it will be fun to follow your progress here.  Check out King Kong in October. I think there is usually a UK venue for that, so maybe you will be able to attend.  The promoter said the announcement should be posted in the next week or so in the grip contests thread here on gripboard.

That would be awesome!  Currently getting myself into Grip Competition so lets see what i can do? 💪👍

• Like 1