South Jersey 3 (Sat. June 11th)

anwnate

On 5/27/2016 at 11:56 AM, Tom Scibelli said:

Is also like to mention, @anwnate was nice enough to let a CTD challenge be set up for anyone wanting to give it a go. 

I hope in a year I'm capable of this.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Buccos1 said:

Is this going to be two groups of benders (IMPs/BBW) or bender's choice (both combined)?  I should be able to bring an extra pair of wraps too.

I want everyone to bring what they have and we will decide what wraps to use. I'm leaning toward BB wraps for safety. But we will see 

Quick update:

just st got some cool prizes from Dennis Rogers himself. You guys are gonna love them

• Like 3

How can i block a topic?   I must skip this event and every time I read about it I feel sooooo sad...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, richcottrell said:

How can i block a topic?   I must skip this event and every time I read about it I feel sooooo sad...

The struggle is real...

• Like 1

@EJ Livesey you mind if I bring a set of light suedes in case my hand acts up on me? Just so I can get better practice in if needed. Going to bring my IM's also.

2 hours ago, JHenze646 said:

The struggle is real...

At this point...I'm thinking Arnold has to be scheduled to get you here. ;)

To any person actually attending SJ3...got a half 65 usa York (32.3lbs) left for buying price... $21.50.  First has dibs.

20160606_132621.jpg

32.3 gone!

7 hours ago, canthar said:

@EJ Livesey you mind if I bring a set of light suedes in case my hand acts up on me? Just so I can get better practice in if needed. Going to bring my IM's also.

Absolutely bro. I will also have a community pair of BBW for anyone who needs to borrow some. They are broken in perfect for anyone but me. 

• Like 3

Josh Henze made this more me not knowing I had one. I was going to keep it but he told me a couple times to bring up offering a trade to anyone at the comp. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Need to thank another Sponsor for SJ3.  @Jedd Johnson with Diesel Crew sent this package.

It was particularly heavy...so I had to weigh the contents!

Diesel.jpg

• Like 10

I'm going to be bringing some stuff to sell or possibly trade.  So far ... a David Horne Wrist Developer (practically new, used rarely), some unrated grippers (CoC #3, GHP 5, GHP 6), and maybe a few more.  The #3 and GHP6 are new ... just dusty.

1 hour ago, Buccos1 said:

I'm going to be bringing some stuff to sell or possibly trade.  So far ... a David Horne Wrist Developer (practically new, used rarely), some unrated grippers (CoC #3, GHP 5, GHP 6), and maybe a few more.  The #3 and GHP6 are new ... just dusty.

1 hour ago, canthar said:

Glad I am not the only one 

Guys...Mike Krahling is bringing a bunch of stuff to sell.  He's getting rid of all his grip stuff.

• Like 3

Stuff to bring to SJ3?

Video Camera  I'm pretty much not taking a single picture during the actual contests.  I'm hoping with everyone there...we can cover just about everything.  

Phone Charger Beyond those crashing at my place, I've no idea how many people are going to go the distance...but it'll be a long day...with a ton of taping...so don't forget it. :)

15k79w.jpg

Alcohol/Energy Drinks.  ..if that's your thing.  BYOB (though there might be a whiskey shot here or there for those interested).

That's pretty much it.  

There will be muffins, bagels, coffee and juice available from 9am on.  

We got a ton of bottled water and Gatorade.  

There will be snacks available throughout...but for the love of god and all things holy...wash your hands off if you eat anything greasy like chips (implements don't like grease).

Lunch will be provided.  If you need fufu veggies...bring em.

Gonna be all over the place tomorrow...so just text me with any questions. :)

• Like 3

If anyone is interested in buying a sorinex saxon bar, let know and I can bring.

Still have my Bulgarian bags and sport kettlebells. If anyone is interested in them. Let me know by tonight. I leave early tomorrow. 9ish hour drive. 

Another quick post sorry guys.

I also have a pair of 25lbs Clubbells

1 hour ago, Jose Cabrera said:

Hey @canthar, do you have a 24kg sport kbell to sell?

@Jose Cabrera I have one brand new 24kg and one brand new 28kg. Both from Kettlebell Kings. These things are nice. 

Welcome to NJ!!!... right through the EZ Pass lane at the end of the turnpike.  With no EZ Pass.  :blush.   

I call all of the turnpike #s and everything is closed.  Finally get someone live and they tell me to call back on Monday.   :dry

• Like 2

@Buccos1 don't worry you'll get a bill in the mail. Make sure to pay it or they tack on 100$