Call For Competition

Rick Walker

How are the IP numbers determined on Baraban's grippers? Are these just ball park figures like Ironminds?

Rick, it's breaking me up that I will not be able to attend your competition, as you know I'll be very busy in the coming months. Maybe things will be better then, but I have no way of knowing. One thing for certain, I will be doing a mock competition with myself on similiar equipment to yours the day of the competition.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Walker

• gazza

• Gripper42004

• David Horne

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom-

Hopefully you can make it! If not to compete, then to help judge etc.

That being said-I am offering an open invitation to any GripBoard members that are interested in coming to watch history be made and cheer us on! If you dont want to compete-I can always use the help!

Interested parties should email me-

Rick Walker :rock

Guest Chris Mellen

Rick:

Email me if you need help. I am a good writer, excellent with research, etc. I am actually in the process of writing a grant proposal for my college's fitness center.

I'm going to get my ass spanked, so I may as well do something else, too. :-p

--Chris

Tom

The spring IP,swere worked out between Robert and the spring manufacturers,Robert actualy went to the spring factory in person and

showed them what he wanted and oversaw the process from beginning to end,a lot of time and effort has gone intio the behind the scenes

RB Grippers.

Robert is an Industrial Chemist by day and the grippers are done of a night,weekends etc. :rock

Robert has asked me to tell people on the gripboard,thankyou for your enquiries and continued support over his products,and would like people to have a little patience as he sometimes has to wait for more materials and did not think it was going to grow so fast :D