Mash Monster Sign Ups

Bill Piche

Paul Knight - MM4 - next Saturday - 5/12/12

Denied.

Denied.

I'm not sure I understand, but that's funny!

Juha Harju-MM3, please.

I was going to wait a week till finals are over, but since Juha already signed up I might as well get in line. Time test myself against this beast of a gripper. Cesare Ricchezza, MM3 please.

And daniel reinard mm3 please.

• Like 1

Off-Hand right?

Adam Glass MM4 _ Only if you think it will be mailed out no later then 22 May. I want to try before my ramp up for nationals if that works for you Eric.

Adam Glass MM4 _ Only if you think it will be mailed out no later then 22 May. I want to try before my ramp up for nationals if that works for you Eric.

That shouldn't be a problem.

That shouldn't be a problem.

i am kinda new to this board. i am curious whether you are extremely busy with cert requests lately or is there sometimes a flurry of activity.

Both! It does go in spurts and we're busily in one right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Kainz Hannes MM1 please!

Kainz Hannes MM1 please!

Are you a MM Level 0?

Hes certified on the COC #3 and red nail. That picture which he used as his avatar was taken the day that he certed both at the same time. Pretty bad ass!

• Like 3

Kainz Hannes MM1 please!

Are you a MM Level 0?

Iam a coc3 (2011) thats good i think??

Kainz Hannes MM1 please!

Are you a MM Level 0?

Hes certified on the COC #3 and red nail. That picture which he used as his avatar was taken the day that he certed both at the same time. Pretty bad ass!

I think he was also the first one to do both at the same time.

Kainz Hannes MM1 please!

Nice to see that you started the game too my friend!

-Juha Harju

Kainz Hannes MM1 please!

Nice to see that you started the game too my friend!

-Juha Harju

Juha,

Yes i went back to grippers, the beding stuff is running out ;-)

I want know how far i can get on the MM Ladder?

• Like 1

Kainz Hannes MM1 please!

Are you a MM Level 0?

I was only looking at his title, sorry I missed that! :blush

Juha Harju MM4, please.

Certs are temporarily on hold until further notice. Eric will no longer be sending out the grippers. They will be returning to me and I need to get things in order including updating board posts on who to contact.

Thanks so much to Eric for all his hard work in doing this thankless job!!! He was like a machine and I can tell you this...I cannot match him. No way. So, patience will be a virtue going forward just like when we first started.

Certs are temporarily on hold until further notice. Eric will no longer be sending out the grippers. They will be returning to me and I need to get things in order including updating board posts on who to contact.

Thanks so much to Eric for all his hard work in doing this thankless job!!! He was like a machine and I can tell you this...I cannot match him. No way. So, patience will be a virtue going forward just like when we first started.

Huge Thank you to Eric for maintaining the grippers and the tons of work back and forth to the post office over the years. :bow

• Like 3

Big thanks to Eric for his awesome job! :rock