Mash Monster Sign Ups

Bill Piche

yes, I big thank you to eric. that was a lot of work done in a very timely fashion.

Thank you for the kind words, guys. I've enjoyed being a part of the process over the years and regret having to give it up. The loss of my grandfather last week was cause for me to take inventory of my life and prioritize so as to have more time for my family. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for the kind words, guys. I've enjoyed being a part of the process over the years and regret having to give it up. The loss of my grandfather last week was cause for me to take inventory of my life and prioritize so as to have more time for my family. Thanks for understanding.

Sorry to hear of your loss

Sorry to hear of your loss

Thank you.

John McCarter MM1.

• Like 1

John McCarter MM1.

You must have missed the message that we are changing logistics for the MM certs and we are temporarily on hold. I guess I will lock the thread for now.

Certs are temporarily on hold until further notice. Eric will no longer be sending out the grippers. They will be returning to me and I need to get things in order including updating board posts on who to contact.

Matt Cannon is taking over for Eric. I just got the grippers from Eric. They will now be sent to Matt and when he is ready he will post here and say so.

• Like 2

Matt Cannon is taking over for Eric. I just got the grippers from Eric. They will now be sent to Matt and when he is ready he will post here and say so.

Very cool. Thank you Matt Cannon. I know some guys at the gym here are interested in the MM ladder. Can't wait to hear when you are up and running.

• Like 2

I know some guys at the gym here are interested in the MM ladder. Can't wait to hear when you are up and running.

Like, for example, you? :D

Bill notified me grippers are on the way. We should be up and running soon.

• Like 2

I know some guys at the gym here are interested in the MM ladder. Can't wait to hear when you are up and running.

Your the man :bow

Matt:

you rate grippers right? if in fact you do, will you be tempted to rate the MM grippers?

Guess I'll need to start at the bottom like everyone else. MM0 please...:D

• Like 3

Guess I'll need to start at the bottom like everyone else. MM0 please... :D

Actually Andrew you are already a CoC which makes the MM0 level unnecessary. You would start with a request for MM1. :)

- Aaron

Nice! Looking forward to this.

Matt:

you rate grippers right? if in fact you do, will you be tempted to rate the MM grippers?

I am a faithful steward of the Mash Monster process and cannot be tempted by such trivial matters.. :D In other words, no.

We decided long ago they would never be rated.

• Like 2

Matt:

I am a faithful steward of the Mash Monster process and cannot be tempted by such trivial matters.. :D In other words, no.

We decided long ago they would never be rated.

i know....glad to hear you will be an honorable steward. just between you and me though, can you get me the rating on the mm0. i am trying to get there and i swear it will be just between us. ;)

Actually Andrew you are already a CoC which makes the MM0 level unnecessary. You would start with a request for MM1. :)

- Aaron

Does being CoC3.5 move me to MM2?

Nope, you have to go through them in order. You could show us some reps on the MM1 maybe?

Nope, you have to go through them in order. You could show us some reps on the MM1 maybe?

Put me on the list for MM1 then.

matt,

I think I'm next on the MM3 but I'm gonna pass bro. I peaked at the attempt back then and am currently working on assist work for crush strength. Then I'll start training grippers again.

matt,

I think I'm next on the MM3 but I'm gonna pass bro. I peaked at the attempt back then and am currently working on assist work for crush strength. Then I'll start training grippers again.

Okay, I'll take you off.

Thank you Matt.

For the record, Chez should still be worried i'll smooth the MM3 first.

• Like 1

Thank you Matt.

For the record, Chez should still be worried i'll smooth the MM3 first.

haha, I like that. Love your competitive fire Daniel.