Mash Monster Sign Ups

Bill Piche

I'am working really hard to make a good video this time. In fact, even with good equipment, when you have to make a good video which captures all the important things the judges have to see, it's not easy, espacially when done alone. On the other hand, I know the strength of the gripper now. I will have absolutely no excuse this time !

Thanks for encouragement !

• 3 weeks later...

Screw it I'm going for it!

Derek Graybill for the MM1 please.

About damn time Derek, you'll close it easily.

What do you weigh these days? :shifty

What do you weigh these days? :shifty

I was all the way down to 150 and even below that at some times but now I weigh 170. I've been lifting again and I keep a log on Horne's site. Thanks guys, I plan on showing this gripper no mercy!!! :rock :rock :rock

Who do I need to message to get this rolling?

Edited by vikingsrule92

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Paul Knight

MM7

• 2 weeks later...

Tim Struse MM4

cake

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to cert on the MM1! :)

Have you certified with a #3 gripper with Iron Mind or here on the board? If so, I will need your full name. Also, please take the time to read all of the rules if you haven't already done so. And good luck!

• 1 month later...

Just an added note of info, MM certs are not allowed to be performed at contests.

Just an added note of info, MM certs are not allowed to be performed at contests.

New rule , Or have I missed this on the rules thread ?

i'm not sure if it's DURING or before a contest? I know people that have done them BEFORE contests the day of but not during. Then you get into the judging situation where if a judge called it good and then the video shows different that will be a problem. HOWEVER I don't see why you can't do your cert before the contest as per MM rules like all the others. Again if I can't perform a cert the day of a contest I'll just do it the day before.

i'm not sure if it's DURING or before a contest? I know people that have done them BEFORE contests the day of but not during. Then you get into the judging situation where if a judge called it good and then the video shows different that will be a problem. HOWEVER I don't see why you can't do your cert before the contest as per MM rules like all the others. Again if I can't perform a cert the day of a contest I'll just do it the day before.

The fact of the matter is, we do not want to have the MM grippers physically in location of a contest venue.