• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MrAmerica

• Joefrey

• Forever

• Malice

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe he meant that soon you will be able to close the mm1. Big T replies to every thread im sure he will answer your question here.

Anthony...thanks bro, you know I try :yikes Your right...Mr.A, I meant that MM1 is a great stepping stone on your way. It's supposed to be a hard #3 :tongue Keep going and stay strong :rock

thx @all for the answers, ok so I will order soon my first mash monster gripper !!!!

now is break for rest since last week and during this week, after this I go on and on to reach the goal !!!

greets mrA

hello @all gripper friends

back now, after break for rest

today:

warmup

CoC#3 1´st try close + 2 more reps in the final positon (I mean only short open and close again) >>>> PR <<<<

CoC#3 1´st my hardest one (rusty) - no close but after the first 3 try´s no problem

CoC#3 2nd near closed

CoC#3 3rd near closed

CoC#3 4th near closed

it was very good, I never can do more reps in one try (short reps) so I´m glad, I think more rest > more training

the follow try´s was not so good because my power was away from the first 3 short try´s - so ok!

CoC#2,5 overcrush close more reps

CoC#2 overcrush more reps

Woody Gripper - 1 hard hold + 2 negatives

CoC#1 16 reps

cooldown

next week I try in the first try ccs with CoC#3 and do after this CoC#3,5 trys - and then CoC#2,5 ccs trys

greets

mrA

'EDIT'

soon I will order my first Mash Monster 1

Edited by MrAmerica

hello @all gripper friends

back now, after break for rest

today:

warmup

CoC#3 1´st try close + 2 more reps in the final positon (I mean only short open and close again) >>>> PR <<<<

CoC#3 1´st my hardest one (rusty) - no close but after the first 3 try´s no problem

CoC#3 2nd near closed

CoC#3 3rd near closed

CoC#3 4th near closed

it was very good, I never can do more reps in one try (short reps) so I´m glad, I think more rest > more training

the follow try´s was not so good because my power was away from the first 3 short try´s - so ok!

Woody Gripper - 1 hard hold + 2 negatives

CoC#1 16 reps

cooldown

next week I try in the first try ccs with CoC#3 and do after this CoC#3,5 trys - and then CoC#2,5 ccs trys

greets

mrA

'EDIT'

soon I will order my first Mash Monster 1

Glad to see your program is working for ya. Good luck on that CCS work on your #3 and 3.5 attempts

Glad to see your program is working for ya. Good luck on that CCS work on your #3 and 3.5 attempts

First thx you @Big T

sooo...

Today I train and I make 2 bad bad mistakes ....

1st Mistake:

I train only a few day´s after the last training, but I knowed (see my last post) more rest > more training.

So I try a ccs close and no way ...

ok I thinked, I only sleeps few hours in the night because I worked in the night. So I want to try a close of the CoC#3 without ccs.

.... ok so I do magnesia on my hand go in position and press the hell out of me .... no way Oo what .... wtf???? .... 1,6 cm failed ....

hm ... I´m near to finsish the training .... but I turn the gripper around and what I see ... I had the wrong one ... I tooked the CoC#3,5 ....

Now I knowed why I can do any rep ... :yikes (this was the 2nd Mistake of today)

after a few minutes break I do another CoC#3 try and closed it ... this was good because after so heavy CoC#3,5 try´s It was for me impossible to close a CoC#3 in this way ....

after this I do:

CoC#2,5 ccs overcrushes and CoC#2,5 normal closes for 6 reps (with breaks)

CoC#2 ccs overcrushes and CoC#2 normal closes for 4 reps (with breaks)

52 reps with the CoC1 in the near final position

but I was not glad about the training today ...

****************** more rest ******************

So until now I do maximal only 6 or 7 day´s gripper training.

****************** more concentration about the right gripper *****************

I look better for the gripper to get the right one ;)

now I don´t know right now how to train the best way for the ccs ... ok I do CoC#3 ccs try´s I do CoC#2,5 and CoC#2 ccs try´s .... I do very hard CoC#3,5 try´s without ccs ...

But I think I should order the Mash Monster 1 - Is this gripper between CoC#3 and CoC#3,5?????

I think if I train with a harder gripper as the CoC#3 and can close this one, it´s easyer to close the CoC#3 with ccs???? So @malice do it maybe?

thx @all

keep on crushing friend´s

greets

mrA

Edited by MrAmerica

I think you should spend more time working with the 3.5 using MMS instead of trying to train the #3 CCS. Maybe do CCS one time in 4 workouts.

I think the Mash Monster 1 is a good gripper cuz mine is a bit tougher than my #3 but I've heard some people say theirs was the same as a #3. If you get a good MM1 that's harder than your #3 you could try using that MMS one workout and the 3.5 in a choker the next workout. That seems to work well for me.

i postet two times the same sry

I work sometimes very long days to, and my energy level can vary. We all have off days. My index finger on my right hand was cut from work today and I tried training with a band aid when I got home. Feel for the set wasn't right and I took it off :blink Still shut my #3 anyway mash and hold and I was happy with that. I looked down at my finger and blood at the end of the workout a bit. When it doubt, train cause you never know..you still may be strong :rock

Definitely Congrats on your CCS #3 close :mosher Your work with 3.5 by accident or not was cool :laugh You restin and doing your grippers every few days is paying off. Keep doing what you do Mr.A :cool

So you mean with that you do one heavy session and then 6 or 7 days rest, or you train every day? Wasn't sure how to read this, sorry :blush

So you mean with that you do one heavy session and then 6 or 7 days rest, or you train every day? Wasn't sure how to read this, sorry :blush

No No ^^ I mean I train only with 6 or 7 days break between the gripper trainings. More rest for regeneration.

@Malice ok thx you brother. I will try this. But the only question I had about it was, I can´t do the CoC#3,5 for a full close, so the end position, near the close is not possible to train (my strenght there). Maybe I can use my other hand to finish the CoC#3,5 and hold it as long as I could in the final positon.

Before a few month it was unthinkable to do a CCS try with the CoC#2,5 and now I can do it very very very easy for overcrushing try´s. So I think if I can close a heavyer gripper then the CoC#3, I can easier do the ccs try whit the CoC#3. But the 3,5 is toooo hard. It should be between 3 and 3,5 ... so maybe the MM1 is the right one or a RB 300?? maybe

thx @bigT

keep on crushing friend

I also replied to OTTOEMEZZO, he had the same question. Why not look for an adjustable gripper? It's worth every penny! You can practice every strength setting you desire to train.

I also replied to OTTOEMEZZO, he had the same question. Why not look for an adjustable gripper? It's worth every penny! You can practice every strength setting you desire to train.

that´s right, so I can use the woody gripper for this, but I prefer a "real" gripper.

Edited by MrAmerica

update

Today a very bad training. To bad to post here. 7 try´s CoC#3 all failed, even short, but failed.

Tomorow I make 1 rep with CoC#3 (only for my ego) then 1 week rest. After this I prefer to train more reps with overcrushes - coc 2,5 - no CoC#3 trys for 2 or three weeks.

QUESTION:

Where can I order, the cheapest way, MM1? - I want to pay with paypal. The shop should send the MM1 to Autria.

thx

greets mrA

Update:

Something´s wrong ...

I make nevative progress in place of positive :upsidedwn . Today no CoC#3 close again...

I think it´s since my bodybuilding trainings routine change the last 3 weeks - I went from a kind of heavy duty training to FST7 training - ok my body looks maybe harder ... but my strengh was not as good as it was before.

I trained much much more bodybuilding routines and sets and reps.

Tomorow I make a gripper training with the CoC#2,5 overcrushes for many reps. After this I make one week break with bodybuilding training - I think my next bodybuilding training will be on sunday in 9 days. The next gripper training I want to do on sunday to or may on day earlier.

I come back to Heavy Duty and hard gripper training.

I don´t give up!

greets mrA

Edited by MrAmerica

• 2 weeks later...

************ posting now paused - the workout will not be another then the last times so I don´t post this ********************

greets mrA

you stay cool there bud. My computer is down so I gotta borrow one and all. Sometimes, I don't think it's just me is...you may miss a gripper a bit then start slamming it as your body adapts and gets stronger. Hands like any bodypart or the like go through stages. You train hard and then step back and recover and train again. I train a few days a week but rest in between. Make sure your resting and have fun, when I was too serious on things I'd be missing grippers at times but then I let the fun back in and why we do this and now I just make more progress that way ;) Have fun and get a good days of rest playing video games or just doing something fun. Then step up to that #3 and do what you do :rock

That's right! I also bought myself an Xbox360 last week and that sure helps in taking that much needed rest from training haha!

BTW you mentioned that you train with a 'woody' adjustable sometimes, but wouldn't a gripperhandle based gripper like the

RB adjustable, Vulcan or such be a better idea? You can microload much better and would get better carryover....

In my opinion more bang for your buck. But than again, I never trained with the Woody or Ivanko, but they look to me as if they

don't give that much gripper carryover. I use my adjustable for strapholds, this gives me good results in getting the gap smaller for CCS.

Thnx!

@thx a lot

the woody gripper is nice, but I never tryed another adjustable gripper, so I can say about the difference

I do now more overcrushes with the 2,5 and also strapshold with this.... my MM are allready here and they are crazy :D .... I ordered the MM1 and MM2 .... extrem ... but another think to play with for me hehe

greets

mrA