Metroplex Mayhem Flash Results

EricMilfeld

Joe has already sent me some pics - I'm sure he's taken alot more - if he emails them to you, we should all post them in here

here's a couple good ones (axle and pinch)

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/123159050...890_1304533.jpg

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/123159050..._890_997779.jpg

you can click on the image to enlarge it

thanks for all your hard work Joe! I'm sooo happy you and Shane came out!

Paul you need to do some neck work :D:bow What do you weigh? Eaton and I seem to have different opinions/guesses on this :D

I'm about 230 - 235

I've gained about 15 to 20 lbs since April 08, maybe about 5 to ten lbs since the BBB. My wife has been pregnant and she asked me to get fat with her - I said I would ............. I guess I did - I'm in the worst shape of my life, but I'm strongest on my grip than I've ever been - I can sorta understand weight classes now. I want to drop back down to 205, but I would love to hang on to my hand strength - may not be possible

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Knight

• thewicked

• The Natural

• EricMilfeld

dude..one of the most impressive strength displays and events i've ever been to or had the pleasure of viewing.. all those guys were amazing.. and i've got a new respect for bending! HAHA! Unfortunately i had to leave early so i can't wait to hear how the medley went. I don't think there was a single time where i wasn't fired up about watching these guys do their thing! kick ass! I'm all the way in on the next one for sure! And hopefully will crack top 5 next time.

dude..one of the most impressive strength displays and events i've ever been to or had the pleasure of viewing.. all those guys were amazing.. and i've got a new respect for bending! HAHA! Unfortunately i had to leave early so i can't wait to hear how the medley went. I don't think there was a single time where i wasn't fired up about watching these guys do their thing! kick ass! I'm all the way in on the next one for sure! And hopefully will crack top 5 next time.

Ryan - you defenitly would have hit top five this time if not better! all you had to do was stay and finish buddy! you would have cleaned house on the medely - I know you would have got the dumbell and prolly 275 on the V-bar too which are two things right there that everyone missed! I'm glad you made it buddy and hope you continue to train with us - and I have ALN's banner for you too next time we train.

The contest was FUN. Came in about 10-15 lbs lighter from a rough month and all my #s were a little off but I had a great time and learned alot. Jedd performed awesome as I expectedand was quick to help others with their form. Rex and Paul were VERY strong. I was really impressed with both the Ryans present. . . new to grip with such strong performances and almost no technique. I was proud of my bro who placed 7th, but I was pissed he beat me so bad HAHA. Alex was super impressive, way stronger than he appears. Shane was bigger than he was at SOHGC and did very good all day. It is always a pleasure to have his father Joe present who took awesome pics and gave everybody alot of support, btw Joe is looking bigger and stronger than ever, almost closed a #3, he will this year if he so chooses. Good lawd Rendy has the sickest forearm I have ever seen in person, UNBELIEVABLE, bigger than my thigh and shredded. He will be a force to be reconed with in the future. Greg Griffin did well and had us all phyced when he closed the 2.5 in the contest, good job greg. Doctor Milfeld was as precise as a NASA engineer, who took a break from the paperwork only to school most of us how it SHOULD be done, You da man Eric. Thanks to Paul, Eric, and all else who put the contest together and I was honored to attend and compete.

My first Grip contest and wish I would of trained harder. I was pumped and had a great time with more training I hope a top 5 spot next time. I had a great time felt like we in the garage training at eric's. Thanks everyone for being so cool. And please learn more about brazil so you guys can get better jokes. Yo Joe this is Mark DeSouza I was trying to get so pictures so if you could let me know?

anyone pull 275 on the vbar? and why did the inch guy you guys so much problem? because of all the work before hand? I found that if i put my hand in the middle and slid it down an inch further down than what i percieved the center grip to be it came up no problem though the left hand and the second right attempt had a tilt the first one didnt' feel any harder. The euro pinch display was just disgusting..i think when jedd started yelling i shit my pants a little. HA! and the axle deads... dear god how many people pulled int he high 300's after pinch all that weight before hand and doing grippers? you people drive me insane...

anyone pull 275 on the vbar? and why did the inch guy you guys so much problem? because of all the work before hand? I found that if i put my hand in the middle and slid it down an inch further down than what i percieved the center grip to be it came up no problem though the left hand and the second right attempt had a tilt the first one didnt' feel any harder. The euro pinch display was just disgusting..i think when jedd started yelling i shit my pants a little. HA! and the axle deads... dear god how many people pulled int he high 300's after pinch all that weight before hand and doing grippers? you people drive me insane...

I think I just sh!+ my pants from laughing so hard!

My first Grip contest and wish I would of trained harder. I was pumped and had a great time with more training I hope a top 5 spot next time. I had a great time felt like we in the garage training at eric's. Thanks everyone for being so cool. And please learn more about brazil so you guys can get better jokes. Yo Joe this is Mark DeSouza I was trying to get so pictures so if you could let me know?

You'll get there, Tito. Remember, you can't start off in every sport like you did with MMA.

-Rex

dude you know! that big bastard went "RAAAAAAAAAAAAWGARARADHAHRAHRHARALDJASLDFWFTOMFGJEEBUZ!" and i about sucked up a yard of denim when my ass clapped shut! HAHA HUGE guy with HUGE mitts! His thumb looked like he could violate a rhino with that thing!

You'll get there, Tito. Remember, you can't start off in every sport like you did with MMA.

-Rex

bwah! hahahaha - that was funny as hell! :laugh

I can see Marks face getting mad as hell right now :laugh

-Rex

bwah! hahahaha - that was funny as hell! :laugh

I can see Marks face getting mad as hell right now :laugh

gotta let out that brazillian battle cry..

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! hahaha

Let me show you a fun game called Brazilian kicks to your sides it will be fun you'll piss blood for a week. I promise you would see a three hundred pound guy cry. oh yea forgot LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Let me show you a fun game called Brazilian kicks to your sides it will be fun you'll piss blood for a week. I promise you would see a three hundred pound guy cry. oh yea forgot LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

bwah! hahahahaha! I just $hit my pants again!

dude you know! that big bastard went "RAAAAAAAAAAAAWGARARADHAHRAHRHARALDJASLDFWFTOMFGJEEBUZ!" and i about sucked up a yard of denim when my ass clapped shut! HAHA HUGE guy with HUGE mitts! His thumb looked like he could violate a rhino with that thing!

HAHAHAHAHA :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Another sweet pic taken by Mighty Joe.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=8386

lmfao that picture is AWESOME KEVIN hahaha your lift face is retarded HAHA

I got my three whites, so I should be able to show this now - you can't really see the close in this pic, but its a pretty cool shot

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/123299145..._890_353570.jpg

i stood witness.. sensational paul! you would've closed the 4 had you not done your mm6 before hand but screw that.. you nailed that thing! sick as always.

Another sweet pic taken by Mighty Joe.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=8386

lmfao that picture is AWESOME KEVIN hahaha your lift face is retarded HAHA

I got my three whites, so I should be able to show this now - you can't really see the close in this pic, but its a pretty cool shot

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/123299145..._890_353570.jpg

i stood witness.. sensational paul! you would've closed the 4 had you not done your mm6 before hand but screw that.. you nailed that thing! sick as always.

thats the same face I make when I'm watching a bend.