You Can't Do This And You're Pathetic Part 8?

ginroth

i recently bought some rings and they aint easy just holding yourself up properly is challenging

I used some mock up rings by using two fat lifting bands per hand (so not much give if at all with my light weight frame) and they were BRUTAL!! I'm not sure how these compare to real rings but I'm semi-strong at dips and I couldn't do any more then lower myself with these.

Edited by vikingsrule92

where do you get these rings? i really want some. i think it will help me get more real world strength, more functional strength and give me strength at weak points that free weights cannot hit.

like better flexibility strength.

some cheap good quality rings can be purchased at www.gymnasticbodies.com

I bought some from there a couple of weeks ago and they are pretty decent. The adjustable straps are about 9 ft long when doubled up so if like me you can't hang them up high enough in the gym you can use a tree quite easily to practise muscle-ups, levers, crosses, planche to handstands etc. I've heard Elite rings are pretty good too, and if cash is a problem the cheapest solution is to bend some PVC piping in the microwave, that holds up pretty good my friend has some like that. :)