What's A Good Gripper Between #1 & #2 ?

DannyGrip

Just practice with the two. You dont need to waist your money on a 1.5. I promise you'll be closing what ever you want in a month if you train it right.

Edited by fortes mãos

Just practice with the two. You dont need to waist your money on a 1.5. I promise you'll be closing what ever you want in a month if you train it right.

I got both the #1.5 & Super Advanced. The Super Advanced is definately harder, most likely like 5-8 lbs.

I can rep the Super Advanced pretty good with both hands now.

I will give it a week or two on the Super Advanced then try and move up to train w/ the #2.

Only luck I had w/ the #2 was like 3 Reps with my Right Hand to my surprise which I've never been able to do before.

I definately see some progress with training on something below #2.

Would I need something harder than Super Advanced but lower than #2 or I should have no problem moving up this time around?

Because the jump from #1 to #2 is pretty big and even w/ the #1.5 I wouldn't say it's easy!

I definately think the #1.5 is a great stepping stone to the #2.

Anyway, I'm wondering - does anyone know if BeefBuilder grippers season?

Because previously I wrote on here that the Super Advanced that came in was slightly harder than my #1.5 and the Master was slightly harder than the #2.

Well I did close the Master on my third try or so, wasn't really a problem.

But for some reason I feel my Super Advanced has seasoned slightly and now feels identical to my #1.5.

Also, when I first got the Super Advanced and Master I compared the spread of the handles and they were both the same exact thing, now since I been training w/ the Super Advanced w/ a bunch of reps, all the sudden the spread is slightly less.

I been doing singles on the Master, I would have to say it's really starting to feel the same thing as the #2.

It isn't that I got stronger, I'm just comparing it to how the #2 feels and when I first got the Master it felt harder than the #2, now it feels identical.

Are BeefBuilders known to season slightly?

I know my CoC's have been the same strength and haven't changed!

I definately think the #1.5 is a great stepping stone to the #2.

Anyway, I'm wondering - does anyone know if BeefBuilder grippers season?

Because previously I wrote on here that the Super Advanced that came in was slightly harder than my #1.5 and the Master was slightly harder than the #2.

Well I did close the Master on my third try or so, wasn't really a problem.

But for some reason I feel my Super Advanced has seasoned slightly and now feels identical to my #1.5.

Also, when I first got the Super Advanced and Master I compared the spread of the handles and they were both the same exact thing, now since I been training w/ the Super Advanced w/ a bunch of reps, all the sudden the spread is slightly less.

I been doing singles on the Master, I would have to say it's really starting to feel the same thing as the #2.

It isn't that I got stronger, I'm just comparing it to how the #2 feels and when I first got the Master it felt harder than the #2, now it feels identical.

Are BeefBuilders known to season slightly?

I know my CoC's have been the same strength and haven't changed!

Why not have Warren make you a SA with 5/8" diameter handles?

This is harder than a 1.5 but not as hard as a #2 and you get

beyond the range training without filing any handle. You could also

ask for no knurling for even better training effect.

I wouldn't take for my 5/8" handle grippers. I have a SA, M, SM and GM.

Awesome little grippers! You'll instantly fall in love with them.

Just a thought.

Mighty Joe

Edited by Mighty Joe