Example Of Proper Diiet

TKtheGreek

:mosher

Seriously though, Idk what the point of it is. Instead of 20 egg whites, he could had 4 scoops of whey protein in 4 cups of milk. It'd have more (and better) protein, tasted worlds better, and been cheaper ( ~$2.19 vs. ~$3.33).

This should be a guide to all of you on how to eat while you train

The guys name is Katsumi kitamura. he died in august 2000. From what i remember he died from heart failure, through severe dehydration and body ion imbalance from his diet. RIP

My post workout/breakfast today was:

1 Snickers

1 can Coke

6 chocolate chip pancakes

1 heaping bowl of ice cream

1 lifetime supply of diabetes

Wow. Frozen chicken shake? Blech!!!!!!! :( :( :( I have choked down some pretty nasty nutritional shakes in my day, but that's just over the line! :blink

Wow. Frozen chicken shake? Blech!!!!!!! :( :( :( I have choked down some pretty nasty nutritional shakes in my day, but that's just over the line! :blink

Derek Poundstone does the chicken shake thing. Ugh.

What I really think is dumb is the egg thing. You have to cook the egg white to neutralize the Avidin and allow your body to digest the protein...not to mention the threat of Salmonella.

What I eat almost every day, at the same time, in the same order

Meal #1

Bowl of Wheaties

Protein shake with whole milk

Meal #2

Six whole eggs, turkey, spinach, and cheese scrambled together.

Meal #3

Peanut butter and jelly on wheat

Shake with whole milk

Meal #4 (on days I work, as it is a free meal)

Steak and greens

Snack

Shake

Meal #5

Whole rotisserie chicken

Meal #6

Scrambled egg whites, about six

Casein shake

If you wanna beat the man, you gotta out-eat the man.--J.M. Blakeley

Let me add that this diet took me from 250 pounds in Dec. of last year to 290ish in August of this year. Some body fat increase, but some muscle too.

-Rex

Edited by The Natural

damn rex you drink 4 shakes a day and eat a whole chicken for dinner, Fred Flintstone lol

The boy can Eat. I've seen him stop a training session to go eat on time and come back to train more.

- Aaron

I think diet is overrated I eat sometimes twice a day usually fast food for one of the meals and I have grown just fine in a year of lifting I can rep 500 on deadlift-I'm also well over 300lbs-. I think its good for dieting, not really for strength too much and putting on mass. Seems this guy died anyways from this hardcore diet, I would not eat this way. A good day for me would be 3 solid meals and 2 protein shakes one before workout one after thats perfect day but I don't always get that.

Edited by shizen

I think its good for dieting, not really for strength too much and putting on mass.

That may be true for you, because of some very slow metabolism, but as a general statement, it is false and ridiculous. If you want to gain lots of muscle bulk and strength, you must eat lots of good quality food. Period.

-Rex

Edited by The Natural

I think its good for dieting, not really for strength too much and putting on mass.

That may be true for you, because of some very slow metabolism, but as a general statement, it is false and ridiculous. If you want to gain lots of muscle bulk and strength, you must eat lots of good quality food. Period.

-Rex

Thats true I have a slow metabolism. What I meant to say was that like I think people over complicate it. I think calories are very important, the foods you get them with not that important for gaining strength and mass-as long as your not eating ridiculous calories like only fast food, or butter or something-. Like when I eat 2 meals a day they are generally very large and I still always get protein shake pwo and usually before also.

My daily diet usually looks something like this:

Meal 1:

2 eggs w/ cheese

1 cup (uncooked) of oatmeal

1 scoop of whey in 1 cup milk

Meal 2:

1 can tuna on two slices of 12-grain bread

glass of milk

Meal 3 (post workout)

2 protein shakes w/ milk

1 creatine mix

1 slice of toast with PB&J

Meal 4:

Alot of whatever we're having for dinner

Meal 5:

Protein shake w/ milk

Something carby

Meal 6:

Protein shake w/ milk

Creatine mix

I'll also stick some other stuff in between that (almonds, potatoes, anything I can find, etc)

Edited by Magnus

Typical day of gymnastics diet taken from my workout log.

What I ate today:

Breakfast 1 (7:00AM): large bowl of raisin bran

Breakfast 2 (9:15AM): Plate of eggs (4 or so), a biscuit with gravy, a large glass of soy milk and a slice of banana nut bread

Lunch (12:00PM): Sandwich with salami, pepperoni, 8 wedges of cheddar cheese, 2 slices of swiss cheese, and one thick slice of pastrami

Snack: (3:00PM): Bowl of applesauce

Snack: (4:30PM): PB&J sandwich

Dinner (5:30PM): All you can eat pasta

Snack (10:30PM): PB&J

I eat all that to maintain weight at 155-157lbs. I would eat cleaner, but being in college I don't exactly have the funds (or time) to get real picky. I train hard 6 days a week, and I can bounce back from session after session eating like this. When I eat clean I feel even better. Good quality food makes a noticeable difference in me (or a placebo effect).

If you are trying to put on muscle you're going to have to eat, no way around it. I suppose that it doesn't really matter too much where the calories come from, but at least for myself I feel much better and more energized when I'm eating good quality food.

ON A TYPICAL DAY, Jesse Marunde eats a dozen raw eggs, 10 cups of oatmeal, a gallon of whole milk, a cup of peanut butter, a buckshot-studded pheasant fried in 100 percent virgin olive oil, two fish steaks, three cans of tuna, eight carrots, eight sugar snap peas, seven cups of spinach, five apples, three bananas, two kiwis, two oranges, several plates of spaghetti, three potatoes and two 1,200-calorie weight-gainer shakes (one gulped down in the middle of the night).

He swigs a vile-smelling brown serum, liquid glucosamine chondroitin for large farm animals (ingredients include shark cartilage and cat's claw powder), and he swallows 30 liver pills plus 23 others: amino acids, calcium, multivitamins, selenium, vitamin C, chromium picolinate, vitamin E, antioxidants, acidophilus to aid digestion, Naproxen because he dropped a rock on his knee and three capsules of androstene. He inhales 10 squirts of anabolic activator, slips a Human Growth Complex pellet under his tongue, drinks flax oil straight from the bottle, takes a Cyanotic Vaga extract, lecithin and a dropper full of Yohimbe root syrup, which is said to increase sexual prowess, "though that's not why I take it."

Jesse tops off a huge breakfast with more than two dozen vitamin, mineral, antioxidant and growth supplements, including a swig of liquid glucosamine chondroitin for large farm animals.

Notice that both the bodybuilder and Jesse are dead.

The light that burns twice as bright lasts half as long.

-Rex

ON A TYPICAL DAY, Jesse Marunde eats a dozen raw eggs, 10 cups of oatmeal, a gallon of whole milk, a cup of peanut butter, a buckshot-studded pheasant fried in 100 percent virgin olive oil, two fish steaks, three cans of tuna, eight carrots, eight sugar snap peas, seven cups of spinach, five apples, three bananas, two kiwis, two oranges, several plates of spaghetti, three potatoes and two 1,200-calorie weight-gainer shakes (one gulped down in the middle of the night).

He swigs a vile-smelling brown serum, liquid glucosamine chondroitin for large farm animals (ingredients include shark cartilage and cat's claw powder), and he swallows 30 liver pills plus 23 others: amino acids, calcium, multivitamins, selenium, vitamin C, chromium picolinate, vitamin E, antioxidants, acidophilus to aid digestion, Naproxen because he dropped a rock on his knee and three capsules of androstene. He inhales 10 squirts of anabolic activator, slips a Human Growth Complex pellet under his tongue, drinks flax oil straight from the bottle, takes a Cyanotic Vaga extract, lecithin and a dropper full of Yohimbe root syrup, which is said to increase sexual prowess, "though that's not why I take it."

Jesse tops off a huge breakfast with more than two dozen vitamin, mineral, antioxidant and growth supplements, including a swig of liquid glucosamine chondroitin for large farm animals.

That sounds almost as healthy as the guy's diet that started this thread. So how is he and Jesse doing now?

- Aaron

QUOTE (The Natural @ Nov 17 2008, 04:18 PM) *

That sounds almost as healthy as the guy's diet that started this thread. So how is he and Jesse doing now?

I thought Jesse died from HCM, which is genetic.

Well this guy died because of he took alot of diuretics(Sp) so i guess it could be associated with dehydration not the diet you see in this video.

QUOTE (The Natural @ Nov 17 2008, 04:18 PM) *

I thought Jesse died from HCM, which is genetic.

Yes but that could have been aggravated from bad diet... Eating like a pro is not healthy thats for sure, but no pro sport is healthy for the body. You are pushing the body to new limits that should not be possible. The tremendous lifting and the amount of food they eat puts a ridiculous strain on there entire body. Technically the most healthy way to eat would be to eat very little and use as little energy as possible. Thats how people live up over 100+ years old.