You Can't Do This And You're Pathetic.

Matt Brouse

That's pretty crazy :blink I bet a few people on here could do that, not sure about doing it at 252 though :D

I have done that before, but I was 175ish. That was a GREAT workout. Too bad I can't use the school's gym anymore :dry

I've done it on a single rope when my shoulders were still good. ;)

Quite impressive @ 250+

but if you're lighter than that,

get real please.

The dual rope, thickness of rope and weight of the individual all make for a very impressive feat...but how low does your weight have to drop before a footless rope climb becomes par for the course?

Mine was a lot less than 252lb but at around 200-210lb, a little heavier than your average racing snake rock climber. :)

I refuse to do it. That rope is over 2" thick. It's not fair to some people.

-Rex

:tongue:laugh

Michael Todd is one strong guy. He has one video of him doing a one armed benchpress.

*GASP*, oh my word, I do too! I call it...BEHOLD...the dumbbell bench press :cool JK Hehe, just messin with ya :D

Edited by Magnus

I refuse to do it. That rope is over 2" thick. It's not fair to some people.

-Rex

Elitist agitator! :inno

Edited by climber511

Quite impressive @ 250+

but if you're lighter than that,

get real please.

The dual rope, thickness of rope and weight of the individual all make for a very impressive feat...but how low does your weight have to drop before a footless rope climb becomes par for the course?

Mine was a lot less than 252lb but at around 200-210lb, a little heavier than your average racing snake rock climber. :)

My point ist just, that most sell themselfs short when it comes to overhead pulling strength.

Being brawny ist no excuse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXO6urbPFwc

"Racing snake rock climber" is the neologism of the year! :)

"Racing snake rock climber" is the neologism of the year! :)

...and it's mine! :tongue:D

That wouldn't be too difficult for me - I can easily do 10 4 finger chinups. Then again, I'm almost 100lbs lighter than this guy. Considering the weight, hell that's amazing.

Michael Todd is one strong guy. He has one video of him doing a one armed benchpress.

*GASP*, oh my word, I do too! I call it...BEHOLD...the dumbbell bench press :cool JK Hehe, just messin with ya :D

:D that is funny dude

This isn't a usual Strongman lift, why the heck is he even performing it? He must be a fringe garage lifter.

This isn't a usual Strongman lift, why the heck is he even performing it? He must be a fringe garage lifter.

Viva la "fringe garage lifter." :rock

Yeah but he does it with a full olympic bar

I found it way more impressiv that Rob Vigeant can do a one arm pull up at 200pounds !!!

With added weight.