What Is Your Best Bench Assisted Or Raw?

raymo

I have been spammed with steroids ads just for belonging to a weight lifting forum. I have seen guys post to PM them for more info. There is a popular website that has a forum devoted to anabolic steroids. They are extremely easy to obtain, and as far as I'm concerned the testing in professional sports is a joke...I think any agency that wants to get serious needs to institute a random blood test a couple of times a year.

Those are scams they are VERY common, they are not extremely easy to obtain. Random tests are a great idea though I am all for fair competetion. I don't mind people who want to do it on there own-though I wont- it's just when they try to cheat is when it angers me.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shizen

• MalachiMcMullen

• Chris Mathison

• The Natural

imo all drugs are easily accessible if you know who to look for. a cop at my gym used to sell roids until he got busted last week, hell he even offered them to me. as for just your common street drugs, don't kid yourself, they're in the house right next to you

imo all drugs are easily accessible if you know who to look for. a cop at my gym used to sell roids until he got busted last week, hell he even offered them to me. as for just your common street drugs, don't kid yourself, they're in the house right next to you

You have no idea of the potency of those drugs he was offering, it is an very unsafe buisness. 99% of the time gym rats offering stuff are prohormones that will cause you tremendous harm and offer pretty much no results-I have witnessed this in several gyms-. Yes street drugs are common, but it depends where you live. Fact is steroids are not EASILY accessible because they are hard to make and they are a class 1 drug that are not sold on street corners like crack or something. Again anything is possible to obtain but really its not easy and our government is pretty strict with steroid use.

You have no idea of the potency of those drugs he was offering, it is an very unsafe buisness. 99% of the time gym rats offering stuff are prohormones that will cause you tremendous harm and offer pretty much no results-I have witnessed this in several gyms-. Yes street drugs are common, but it depends where you live. Fact is steroids are not EASILY accessible because they are hard to make and they are a class 1 drug that are not sold on street corners like crack or something. Again anything is possible to obtain but really its not easy and our government is pretty strict with steroid use.

The Gripboard is for the most part so naive and pure. It's beautiful in a way.

-Rex

Edited by The Natural

Ok here is my weakness I get the best training when I am deployed...go figure.

280@175 Bench-wrist wraps

225@175 Incline for 3reps

210@175 OH press- belt

380@170 deadlift - Just a belt

405@170 squat -just a belt

Not bad for me but want about 100 more on all lifts then I will be happy.....I think

This is actually my first post on gripboard, just found this site yesterday!

Thought I should register since I've got hooked on griptraining recently.

My best bench results (training only, I don't compete)

RAW: 3x3 105kg(~231lbs)@78kg(172lbs)

Will probably try a 1RM lift in a few weeks :)

This is actually my first post on gripboard, just found this site yesterday!

Thought I should register since I've got hooked on griptraining recently.

My best bench results (training only, I don't compete)

RAW: 3x3 105kg(~231lbs)@78kg(172lbs)

Will probably try a 1RM lift in a few weeks :)

Welcome tell us a bit about your self.

May-June 2005

BW - 238lbs

Bench - 405lbs X 1 (gym lift, no shirt, full pause, wrist/elbow wraps)

I haven't been as big or strong since. At the time, I was living down in DC and my fiance was back in Upstate NY. All I did was work, eat, and lift. I also hit 500lbs on the dead and squat in the same time.

210@175 OH press- belt

Not bad for me but want about 100 more on all lifts then I will be happy.....I think

Ya.. you wish you would be happy after that 100increase.. It like crack man.. You always want more.

210@175 OH press- belt

Ya.. you wish you would be happy after that 100increase.. It like crack man.. You always want more.

Oh I know I cant wait but I will take small victories for now.. :rock

Bench Press: 4,800(Raw).......

Sorry, my calculation was in ounces. My bad :blush;);););););););)

Edited by naturalstrength