Us Championship 08

Bob Lipinski

I am getting the feeling I will be hiding over in the corner in shame most of the day in this field. Come on guys - this is going to be a great contest - THE US CHAMPIONSHIP - get signed up! This won't come around again for another year! I think some crazy hard stuff is going to get done here - you aren't going to want to miss it. Chalk will fly, handles will grind, Blobs will crash, Euro pinch will be crushed to dust, the medley will be sick - and if you want to be the Top Dog when it's over - you gotta sign up, show up, and git er done!

Crack that whip! He's right people. It's also fun.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• climber511

• Too Tall

• Jedd Johnson

• Bob Lipinski

JEDD -

How about an update on the bending stock? Are you going with all 6" lengths - and if so - what is going to be the progression? I (and I'm sure others) would like to know so we can make good choices in the way we train and on comp day. And what's the latest on who all is coming so we can start talking smack again? :D You know - how I'm going to put the hurting on all you children hehe! :blush

JEDD -

How about an update on the bending stock? Are you going with all 6" lengths - and if so - what is going to be the progression? I (and I'm sure others) would like to know so we can make good choices in the way we train and on comp day. And what's the latest on who all is coming so we can start talking smack again? :D You know - how I'm going to put the hurting on all you children hehe! :blush

I would like to know that as well and I will be there Chris and I am not falling for that comment as being sarcastic I know what you are capable of :D

Brendan

Eric Milfeld is helping me out with calibrations. The process isn't complete yet so i can not share numbers at this point, BUT we will have plenty of calibrated jumps to choose from.

I can certainly tell you that all the bars will be 6 inches long!

...Nope...TOO easy...

May all your PR's be big ones. (that still sounds weird!)

Eric Milfeld is helping me out with calibrations. The process isn't complete yet so i can not share numbers at this point, BUT we will have plenty of calibrated jumps to choose from.

I think Jedd has something "Top Secret" in the works :fear We MUST train hard these last few weeks...or we will be "Destroyed" :tongue

And, BTW...at the after party...DO NOT try to dunk on Jedd's goal...he has a "Boobie Trap" :fear

And, if Jedd has not told you yet about the Axel dead lift event...you have to hold it and smoke a cigarette before you get the down signal. I cannot spell worth a crap :rock

Edited by Too Tall

I think Jedd has something "Top Secret" in the works :fear We MUST train hard these last few weeks...or we will be "Destroyed" :tongue

And, BTW...at the after party...DO NOT try to dunk on Jedd's goal...he has a "Boobie Trap" :fear

And, if Jedd has not told you yet about the Axel dead lift event...you have to hold it and smoke a cigarette before you get the down signal. I cannot spell worth a crap :rock

Hell yeah LOL!!!

I quit the cigerettes, will a pipe do?

Yeah...but you will just have to hold it longer :D I think Jedd will have Virginia Slims with no filter...last time I talked to him :D

Some really funny stuff developing on the board today. Did not expect to read about cigarettes when I logged on.

Some really funny stuff developing on the board today. Did not expect to read about cigarettes when I logged on.

:laugh :laugh :laugh You know me Bro :rock

People here smoke? Don't you know it's bad for you? ;)

My predictions: Records will be set, beer will be drunk, and people will have a darn good time.