British Hand Strength Championships 2008

mobsterone

I think I might dip the old toe - I'll sort out the entrance fee and BHSA membership next week after I've been paid.

Great stuff. Let me know what the entrance fees gonna be though... :inno

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobsterone

• CoC#3

• David Horne

• The Mac

Hay steve. Im going 2 enter this year. i think im ok at the pinch, RT and should do ok at the one hand lift, and 2 be honest id rather be taking part that helping out lol.

i wont be training for this like some of you as strongman is my thing but i will try 2 add a grip day each week.

Loz

cheers guys, ive got a few events that im ok at but ive never done a grip contest before so it will be good fun 2 have ago and see how my hands hold up 2 doing 5events in one day. + i do have a few good grip guys that can pass on a few tips 2 train with.

steve i will talk 2 you on thurs about becoming a member.

Does that mean i have to load on my own then.

Nope. I'm not sure if H is in or not and if be we will all - by all I mean everyone competing - do our bit (you've all been warned ha ha).

Edited by mobsterone

Does that mean i have to load on my own then.

Nope. I'm not sure if H is in or not and if be we will all - by all I mean everyone competing - do our bit (you've all been warned ha ha).

If that is the case, I would like to call First Dibs on loading the Weaver Stick! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Entry fee: £15.00 Competitors must be BHSA members (either UK or international). Fees MUST be paid in advance by April 17th (one month prior to event).

BHSA membership fees can be paypal'd to steve@britishhandstrengthassociation.org.uk

Entry fees to Steve@musclemob.co.uk

Please remember to mark payments with 'entry fee for BHSA championships'.

Please contact me if you wish to pay by cash or cheque (overseas competitors can only pay in Sterling).

• 1 month later...

So far it'll be more of a supermatch... between me and Sam. Will anyone else be entering?? :blink I need the fees etc ahead of time so I can sort out trophies and the like.

What the heck, I'll throw my hat into the ring, I'll probably only be competing with my right hand cos I'm STILL waiting for an op on my left wrist, and I'll need a lift from someone coming from the north west, but I'll make the payment later today.

Id love to be competing but have some serious lower back issues at the moment arrgghh :angry: I will hopefully be up to watch though

Steve,

I think it's far more likely you'll get the money as the deadline approaches - if you need the money sooner bring the deadline forward.