Tps Grip Assualt 3

davetps

I'm in. Got the form ready to go out now.

Best of luck, Matt. This is looking less likely for me, as is my daughter's spring break and family is screaming for a vacation somewhere warmer than Mass.

.. neilkaz ..

Thanks Neil. Maybe another time. As a novice this should be interesting.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crobb1320

• Jedd Johnson

• bigmatt

• matthcarl

i'm in. can't get the entry form to download though. :angry:

are you trying to download from my site or diesels?

both. neither one's workin. my computer's just retarded. can i just sign a piece of paper sayin i wanna crush things and won't sue if i squeeze so hard i pop my eyeballs? :D

both. neither one's workin. my computer's just retarded. can i just sign a piece of paper sayin i wanna crush things and won't sue if i squeeze so hard i pop my eyeballs? :D

Guys,I saved it to my desktop and it worked fine,Make sure your comp has adobe reader,or pm me your email and I will send it over.

You will need to sign piece of paper like when you get here regardless.....

We need to get the forms to Dave guys. He needs the info for sponsorship. Thanks.

i'll be there. finally got the entry form and will be sending it tomorrow. see you all there.

Count me in,I will send in the entry form in within a week.

I will be there!!!

Brendan

Is that it?Theres got to be more than 5????

Me and Eaton are coming, and I think Eli might come. He beat me in 2 of the contest lifts the other day and hasn't specifically training in months and months.

I sill might come to hang. I would play but I have not trained for almost 2 years. I am fat!!!!!

Looks liks 8 including myself, which I have not trained my grip since the first GGC.

Hmm. Looks like I might weasel into the top 10 after all!

I sill might come to hang. I would play but I have not trained for almost 2 years. I am fat!!!!!

Please. You would easily beat me. I have never even tried a 2" vbar or euro pinch.

Please. You would easily beat me. I have never even tried a 2" vbar or euro pinch.

SAME WITH ME. I SHOULD JUST GO AND DO IT AND BE THE KING HAHAHAHA! I feel strang not knowing any one other the board!

Come on BigMatt,its all about the fun man.Look at me,I will be outsized by everyone :blink and probally finish near the back but I don't care cause it will be fun. you will probally do better than you think. ;)

Come on BigMatt,its all about the fun man.Look at me,I will be outsized by everyone :blink and probally finish near the back but I don't care cause it will be fun. you will probally do better than you think. ;)

I shall do my best to ensure you are not at the very back :D:D:D:D

If I do go it is to late to play. I had till the 19th and I am not ready to to do it. If I did I would be in last place. :)

If I do go it is to late to play. I had till the 19th and I am not ready to to do it. If I did I would be in last place. :)

Give Dave at TPS a call,maybe he will let in a late entry,see what he says.The # is on the entry form.