Tps Grip Assualt 3

davetps

Guys, its creeping up on that time of year for Total Performance Sports annual grip contest. We normally hold it around february so I thought I would throw out the feelers and see who is interested in this years contest. Always a good time, especially when Tom Ricci brings his wife's baking...

Let me know guys! :rock

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crobb1320

• Jedd Johnson

• bigmatt

• matthcarl

Yes most certainly interested!!!

Brendan

Well if it's out there in Massechusets I probably wont be able to make it:( But I'm intersted nonetheless.

I'm getting the feeling it's in Mass :fear

Will definitely go.Spectated last year and would like to compete this year.What will the event lineup be??

• 3 weeks later...

I am definitely interested, but I need to know the exact date before I can make any promises.

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates Dave?

I'd like to offer the use of any of the standardized equipment we have. Euro Pinch, Euro Vbar, FBBC 2" Vbar, IronMind contest Grippers.

C'mon Dave were all waiting bro. Whats the date and event list gonna be?? :unsure

• 4 weeks later...

Third week in March guys! I just talked to Dave last night.

Contest events will include Grippers, European Adjustable Pinch and 2" Vertical bar from FBBC. Get ready to set some records everybody!

The other two events will most likely be Dave Memont specials, but we discussed a hub lift and IronMind axle.

I am helping Dave get updates up - he is going to be doing a lot of traveling with an athlete he trains, so keep coming back here and DieselCrew.com!

Who knows, maybe I can even coax old Smitty into competing! Mister Eaton, you out there?

Yippee cant wait right up the street for us!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Awesome Jedd,Should be a fun day,2Hp at 54mm I assume?keep us updated on the other 2 events. Can't wait. :rock

Is the date the Saturday of the third full week of March? Namely 3/22/08? I might schedule some vacation for that week.

Contest events will include Grippers, European Adjustable Pinch and 2" Vertical bar from FBBC. Get ready to set some records everybody!

The other two events will most likely be Dave Memont specials, but we discussed a hub lift and IronMind axle.

I am helping Dave get updates up - he is going to be doing a lot of traveling with an athlete he trains, so keep coming back here and DieselCrew.com!

Who knows, maybe I can even coax old Smitty into competing! Mister Eaton, you out there?

WHOA! This is getting more interesting by the minute!

You thinking about going, Goody?

You thinking about going, Goody?

I think about going to all the contests, bro. Whether or not my schedule and wallet will allow it - that's another story. I'll keep you posted.

Alright,

So the other two events are not yet determined, but I am debaiting on having them annouced the day of the show. Let me know what you all think about that. The show will be on march 22nd, the day before Easter( if thats a problem let me know) It will be starting at 12noon at total performance sports, 11 victoria st everett ma.