Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

RH:

BBM x 5

MM2 replica - 5 x 1 MMS

#3 - 2 x 1 MMS

- 2 x 1 LS

• 1 year later...

Just thought i'd drop by here and say hi!

Im currently not training grip but reaping the benefits of 3 years of grip training and bending way back when i was really going for it. I found i had arthritis of the spine so that put me out for about 9 months, couldnt do any exercise at all, until i got on the right meds and now im back and looking to get fitter than ever. My goal is to climb mountains and im currently doing a lot of indoor climbing - i love it! My forearms still feel very strong and arm wrestling co-workers is childs play. My grippers still lurk around and every now and a gain i pick one up, my level which seems to be unchanging is about 2.8, as i can always smash my bbsm.

My trophy from the 2007 british grip champs takes centre stage in my lounge and i wear my t-shirt with pride, and its also a great way to teach peeps about grip down the climbing centre cos they inevitably ask whats it all about.

Glad to see so many still training and posting amazing PRs.

Pete

Hey, great to see you're doing well Pete! Thanks for stopping by and giving us the update. Good to hear the grip training is still paying dividends and that your health is improving too.