The Nailman's Top 20 Bending List - 6"

EricMilfeld

Congratulations are in order for Jon Darty after his easy cert with a Grand Shiny Bastard. :rock

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricMilfeld

• bencrush

• gazza

• acorn

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.. As soon as I get back from vacation I will be sending in a couple more certs if all goes well.

I still cant believe how easily he bent it. Makes me sick :tongue:laugh:bow:bow:bow

LOL.. Thanks sine.... Hopefully I can make some of my soon to come bends look just as easy.

• 3 weeks later...

Rex has become one of the very best unbraced benders with his 6" Edgin bend at the second Arizona Cactus Grip.

I required Rex to recertify on his 6" Edgin bend, as he was wearing elbow sleeves for this bend at the contest, which is in violation of rule #6. He bent this last night and has since posted the video.

Aaron Corcorran has improved upon his best bend with a piece of 3/8" x 6" FBBC square at his own contest last weekend. I'm going to try and get a piece calibrated so I can note the exact poundage on the list.

Awesome bend, Aaron!

Aaron Corcorran has improved upon his best bend with a piece of 3/8" x 6" FBBC square at his own contest last weekend. I'm going to try and get a piece calibrated so I can note the exact poundage on the list.

Awesome bend, Aaron!

that would be cool, but it was only 5/16x6" not 3/8

:D:rock

Wow Aaron! Have you been doing much bending lately?

I first saw the 3/8 SQUARE and thought ... WHOA. 5/16 square at 6 inches is crazy.

Tim

Awesome bend, Aaron!

I was only off by a sixteenth. :tongue

Awesome bend, Aaron!

hehe, no worries. Besides I've done 3/8x7 square but it wasnt FBBC and I think it was HRS not CRS. Something Derek brought over that Paul couldnt finish awhile back :D. Dam tough bend even so.

- Aaron

Edited by acorn

Awesome bend, Aaron!

hehe, no worries. Besides I've done 3/8x7 square but it wasnt FBBC and I think it was HRS not CRS. Something Derek brought over that Paul couldnt finish awhile back :D. Dam tough bend even so.

- Aaron

Pffftt you couldn't finish it from where it was you had to cheatkink it to about 3" before you could actually do anything :tongue:D

nice job on the square Aaron ridiculous strength there :bow:bow

Are you gonna cut it down shorter now or move on to something else?

Prolly move on to something else. That piece was maniacally hard. A 5.5" one of those would be just wrong.

-Aaron

Prolly move on to something else. That piece was maniacally hard. A 5.5" one of those would be just wrong.

-Aaron

Backing down from a challenge? Go kill that mofo :rock

what he said!

Edited by cberg

• 1 month later...

Congratulations, Mike Krahling, your rather routine looking Huge Shiny bend has earned you a spot!

I missed Paul's 6" Edgin bend from back in February, performed immediately after Rex's that night. Congrats, buddy!

Eric, when you added Paul's edgin bend you forgot to remove his huge shiny bend from the list :)

Eric, when you added Paul's edgin bend you forgot to remove his huge shiny bend from the list :)

Good catch! I'll go fix that now. :)

Good catch! I'll go fix that now. :)

• 3 weeks later...

A grand congratulations to David Wigren for bending a 5.5" piece of FBBC stainless steel, in Iron Mind wraps no less!