• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricMilfeld

• bencrush

• gazza

• acorn

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek has captured the 20th spot with his Huge Golden Bastard conquest. Congrats, Derek!

Derek, congrats on your HUGE bend. Isn't it nice to be on the top 20 list? Now hear me :D you have taken Greg Amidons (AKA the king of bending) place. So you must maintain his place. Shoot for a higher bend and you should bend at least 2 G5 which Greg once bent back in the old days as a warmp up. Again, congrats on your huge bend :rock

Edited by Alawadhi

Derek, congrats on your HUGE bend. Isn't it nice to be on the top 20 list? Now hear me :D you have taken Greg Amidons (AKA the king of bending) place. So you must maintain his place. Shoot for a higher bend and you should bend at least 2 G5 which Greg once bent back in the old days as a warmp up. Again, congrats on your huge bend :rock

Ok Alawadhi I'll be sure to keep his place. I guess I have to get that Grand Hex now so I can move up and stay safe ;) Hmm, 2 G5s taped? Sounds interesting. :cool

Congrats Derek! very good bend, and only a taste of things to come in your future. With your positive attitude and smart training, Your going to the top of the list. :rock:rock:rock

Congrats Derek!! That was an awesome bend buddy!! :rock :rock :rock

• 2 weeks later...

Mike maintains his same position on the list, but with a Grand Shiny Bastard under his belt now, he's made a huge leap in strength. Congratulations, Mike!

Mike maintains his same position on the list, but with a Grand Shiny Bastard under his belt now, he's made a huge leap in strength. Congratulations, Mike!

Thanks Eric!!! :D

CONGRATS :rock

how do you submit a bend for this list

You should probably PM Eric with the video link.

Teddy Kranis has claimed the number 8 spot with a Huge Shiny Bastard! Way to go, Teddy!

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations to Booyah for claiming the third spot with that fantastic 745 pound 6" Edgin at The Show of Hands Grip Cup 3 yesterday!

Thanks Eric!!! I was so stoked for this bend. After a prayer and the biggest Adrenaline rush I believe I have ever had, it bent. The let down and thanks after this bend about broke me down to tears. I really wanted this as well as the 685 Double Underhand Edgin Bend. I am thinking this and Jeremiah Fox's 595 pound 5/16 x 6" crs bar double underhand bend are worthy of setting the bar for a Double Underhand American Record. Thanks for the motivation and encouragement Guys!!!!!!

Congrats Mike :rock :rock :rock Your record is not American record. But it's a WORLD RECORD :mosher Go and bend a big G8 :D

P.S. why didnt your son came to the contest? I remember last two times he came.

Superb bending Mike!!! Incredible that it was DU also.

Just for clarification, Ben, his 745 was DO and his 685 was DU. Still beyond incredible, though!