The Nailman's Top 20 Bending List - 6"

EricMilfeld

Thanks Eric!!! I was so stoked for this bend. After a prayer and the biggest Adrenaline rush I believe I have ever had, it bent. The let down and thanks after this bend about broke me down to tears. I really wanted this as well as the 685 Double Underhand Edgin Bend. I am thinking this and Jeremiah Fox's 595 pound 5/16 x 6" crs bar double underhand bend are worthy of setting the bar for a Double Underhand American Record. Thanks for the motivation and encouragement Guys!!!!!!

Mike like ive said many times taking into account all 3 bending styles your the best mate glad to see your DO style is finally catching upto your other incredible bending styles easpecially your signature move the "Booyah DU Style" :D a 6inch edgin :rock:bow:bow

Jeremiahs DU strength is very impressive also as well as Paul knight hitting such a big bend after only a short bending period :bow

Some people might start realising that if you apply yourself like some of these guys then big steel aint as impossible as it at first seems "NO LIMITS" guys :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricMilfeld

• bencrush

• gazza

• acorn

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, the number 8 spot is all yours, thanks to your humiliation of the Huge Shiny. Congrats!

Paul, the number 8 spot is all yours, thanks to your humiliation of the Huge Shiny. Congrats!

Thanks Eric :D

• 2 months later...

Chad Kovach has just stolen the #9 spot with a bend of one of the 705 pound Huge Hexabastards. Congratulations, Chad!

Awesome Job Chad on an extremley strong bend!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to John Beatty and David Wigren on their recent victories over the Huge Shiny Bastard!

Congrats! David and John ................. John! I need to see your cert video! :laugh:laugh:laugh

• 2 months later...

John Beatty has become quite the elite bender with his 6" Edgin performed at BBB this weekend. Congrats John!

John Beatty has become quite the elite bender with his 6" Edgin performed at BBB this weekend. Congrats John!

Wanted to congratulate John again a great bend. Anyone get footage of it? It was pretty fast. My 6.5" Edgin took 38 seconds and his was maybe around 30 seconds.

Thanks, guys! I had no idea on the time, kind of lost track. I LOVE contest adrenaline!

• 4 weeks later...

Jeremiah has nudged out John Beatty and Mike Hadland to claim the third position. Congratulations on that 6" piece of 3/8" Steel Works, Foxman!

Jeremiah has nudged out John Beatty and Mike Hadland to claim the third position. Congratulations on that 6" piece of 3/8" Steel Works, Foxman!

Congrats Jeremiah! Looks like I better get back to work.

- Aaron

Thanks guys! Now to cut it shorter......... :rock

Congrats Jeremiah i look 4ward to watching you take it even shorter "NO LIMITS"

Thanks Gary. Means alot coming from the best. :rock

Awesome Jeremiah!!! Congrats :rock

Thanks Mike!! :rock :rock :rock