Timmy claim

Timmy

If you set the gripper deep it's not all that hard to two finger a #3. Repping it is another matter though!

Are you talking about in a choker?

No, just setting it deep as in ¾" or parallel or whatever you want to call it, then use only the index and middle to close the gripper.

Have you actually tried this on a legit #3?

If you are asking have I closed a #3 with two fingers then yes I have done that but what I really meant is that Timmy is talking about doing reps and possibly TNS the thing two fingers.

WOW, didn't know you had that much power on the grippers man! :rock:bow

Timmy, your finger healed. Now lets see your reps on YOUR #3.

Edited by Alawadhi

Timmy, do some more walking and a little less talking

• 2 weeks later...
Ok where is this video. I honestly wanted to see this attempt.

I would like to see it aswell!

• 2 weeks later...

No superfeeniman, Timmy hurted his finger/palm a week ago using the BB gripper. So we must wait at least another one month for his hands to heal and then we will see the attemp IF nothing happend to his hands at that time.

No superfeeniman, Timmy hurted his finger/palm a week ago using the BB gripper. So we must wait at least another one month for his hands to heal and then we will see the attemp IF nothing happend to his hands at that time.

Well, I'm not trying push anyone into anything, I just want to see this video.

I tried it from paralell set, and couldn't do better then 1/8"

I need to get my strength back.

• 2 weeks later...

Timmy not to seem like I'm ganging up on you or anything but I as well would love to see this 2 finger rep with a #3..

You started this whole topic about a month ago. Only directing to your #3 rep with two finger "BS" claim, and still we haven't seen anything ?

You started this whole topic about a month ago. Only directing to your #3 rep with two finger "BS" claim, and still we haven't seen anything ?

I think he will post a video when he rep his tourched 2" spread #3 with two fingers.