Timmy claim

Timmy

...and I am going to get a video.

Repping the #3 with 2 fingers.

Now, the inevitable question: what is the spread on that #3?

2 7/8"

OK. Get a good video. Good luck.

The spread doesn't matter too much with that unless you are no-setting w/ two fingers. If you set the gripper deep it's not all that hard to two finger a #3. Repping it is another matter though!

If you want to post a video I see posting the 7 bricks and the 3 15KG rubber plates will also be nice to prove them.

The spread doesn't matter too much with that unless you are no-setting w/ two fingers. If you set the gripper deep it's not all that hard to two finger a #3. Repping it is another matter though!

I know that. I was just curious, if that gripper is hoseclampfootstompseasoned..

Edited by Teemu I

If you want to post a video I see posting the 7 bricks and the 3 15KG rubber plates will also be nice to prove them.

I actually tried to do 3 25lb plate, but it kept slipping.

I don't see how 7 bricks is a big deal.

I know that. I was just curious, if that gripper is hoseclampfootstompseasoned..

No.

It's never touched my feet.

The spread doesn't matter too much with that unless you are no-setting w/ two fingers.

I will try to give that a go.

If I can get my knuckle around it, I should get close.

The spread doesn't matter too much with that unless you are no-setting w/ two fingers.

Close means nothing, not to mention the fact that no one in the world has ever TNS a #3 with two fingers. (right? geez I hope not) TNS w/ two fingers is just so damned awkward. I'd say if you can even do a #2 that way you're king shit in my book! A #3 I don't think is possible for anyone.

Go for it Timmy. Good luck mate.

2 finger closes are very nice. I am actually as close to my #4 with 2 fingers as i am with all my fingers (MMS)

I don't see how 7 bricks is a big deal.

How it isn't a big deal. Didn't you say

I am performing magnificent lifts, and nobody is acknowledging it....

Everyone thinks this is great. And if you can lift it I think it will be really great to post a video.

Edited by Alawadhi

That's cool but, I want to see Timmy and COC#3 sign up for the MM1 and beyond.

Close means nothing, not to mention the fact that no one in the world has ever TNS a #3 with two fingers. (right? geez I hope not) TNS w/ two fingers is just so damned awkward. I'd say if you can even do a #2 that way you're king shit in my book! A #3 I don't think is possible for anyone.

I do agree with the feat being awkward.

The problem is the gripper slips out of my palm.

I have this other #3 I just purchased, and it's a different league to my old one. The spring basically binds up, and the sweep isn't very smooth, either.

I haven't even came close to CCS it.......

Edited by Timmy

That's cool but, I want to see Timmy and COC#3 sign up for the MM1 and beyond.

i might early next year. i hope to get a #3 cert soon aswell. I agree Timmy should aswell, he could destroy MM1 and 2 i reckon

If he can rep the #3 with 2 fingers. I would think that he could close the MM6. The MM1-MM5 would be nothing.

If you set the gripper deep it's not all that hard to two finger a #3. Repping it is another matter though!

Are you talking about in a choker?

If you set the gripper deep it's not all that hard to two finger a #3. Repping it is another matter though!

No, just setting it deep as in ¾" or parallel or whatever you want to call it, then use only the index and middle to close the gripper.

No, just setting it deep as in ¾" or parallel or whatever you want to call it, then use only the index and middle to close the gripper.

Have you actually tried this on a legit #3?

Have you actually tried this on a legit #3?

If you are asking have I closed a #3 with two fingers then yes I have done that but what I really meant is that Timmy is talking about doing reps and possibly TNS the thing two fingers.

SURELY there is one or a few guys who have 2 finger TNS closed an Easy #3. I have not come even close with a 2 finger TNS close of any Easy #3. But I'm also light years away from Dave Morton, Shane Larson, Clay Edgin, Josh Dale, and the few others that are around that territory. Tommy Heslep, Big Steve.

If he can rep the #3 with 2 fingers. I would think that he could close the MM6. The MM1-MM5 would be nothing.

I don't think I'll be able to do much with the MM6.....

I am already having a hard time with the last 1/8" on my Elite, however, the handles on my Elite are mounted eeper then flush - so that could be the reason.