Muscle Turtle Starts Once Again!

Muscle Turtle

V Bar - left hand - 90 by 1, 180 by 1, 270 by 1, 300 miss, 300 by 1, 325 broke it an inch off of the ground

right handed - 90 by 1, 180 by 1, 270 by 1, 300 by 1, 325 by 1, 350 by 1

I knew I had more in me than 270 from last week, but 350??? I took both hands PR's to a new level today. Im def gonna start chasing that 401 WR. The 325 in the left hand should have went but I kept sissying out. Now I dont know what the rules are for v bar officially, but the 350 right handed went about 3 inches high then slipped out and came crashing down.

2 Plate Pinch - warmed up - 35's - Left Handed - 5 out of 8 attempts

Right Handed - 8 out of 8 attempts

This left hand has to try sooo hard! Im glad its getting this strong this fast though. Its almost ready to do some negatives! Im no where close to 45's yet, but Im almost at the domination point of the 35's....

One Handed D bell Deads - 180 for 3 singles ( I def had more in me but I had to run to town to pick up dad and take him to an auction)

To all you V barers that read this log.. you better beleive that when Im done this log, there will be hell raised!

V Bar - left hand - 90 by 1, 180 by 1, 270 by 1, 300 miss, 300 by 1, 325 broke it an inch off of the ground

right handed - 90 by 1, 180 by 1, 270 by 1, 300 by 1, 325 by 1, 350 by 1

I knew I had more in me than 270 from last week, but 350??? I took both hands PR's to a new level today. Im def gonna start chasing that 401 WR. The 325 in the left hand should have went but I kept sissying out. Now I dont know what the rules are for v bar officially, but the 350 right handed went about 3 inches high then slipped out and came crashing down.

2 Plate Pinch - warmed up - 35's - Left Handed - 5 out of 8 attempts

Right Handed - 8 out of 8 attempts

This left hand has to try sooo hard! Im glad its getting this strong this fast though. Its almost ready to do some negatives! Im no where close to 45's yet, but Im almost at the domination point of the 35's....

One Handed D bell Deads - 180 for 3 singles ( I def had more in me but I had to run to town to pick up dad and take him to an auction)

To all you V barers that read this log.. you better beleive that when Im done this log, there will be hell raised!

:rock:rock:rock

Thanks guys, things are really starting to come along. Theres a method to my madness... Drop all grip work for 9 months of the year, then for 3 months, train it super hard! haha. Its working so far!

Im editing this post just to throw this lil smidgen thought in...

I really enjoy seeing Certified Red Nail Bender under my name... but it still feels so empty... It needs something else... Lets see what we can do...

Edited by Muscle Turtle

3 Inch D Bell - 70 for 5 singles

2 Hand Pinch (rear loaded with leather) - 110 for 5 singles

Grip Machine - 135 by 12, 155 by 12, 175 by 10, 155 by 12, 135 by 12

Worked alllll day out in the heat, really didnt feel like training but drug my ass out there anyways.

I felt like I had a lot more in me on the 3 inch d bell which is weird cause I couldnt get 90 lbs moving last week?

I enjoyed the 2 hp but my thumbs are still cut up so I didnt move up as heavy as I should have.

Love the grip machine, gonna start trying one handers and maybe negs on it. see where she goes.

A lot of slackin' and not a lot of overcrushes on the #3 and forced negatives on the #4... what's goin' on? :trout:yikes

Broke my wrist last week, hasnt been much grip work, but Im on right now to check the log then go train.

Well see how it goes, be back in an hour or so.

Negatives - left - #3 for 5 singles , right - GM with hose clamp for 5 sing

ISG inverted - 5 and 7 for 4 sets of 6

4 10's plus 5 pinch on a bar - left handed - out of 5 I broke 4 off of the ground and actutally got one, right handed - 5 for 5 easy, no way in hell I could get 5 10's though, weird

My wrist didnt affect the workout at all which is weird. Its destroying my bench, I cant handle any weight.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I thought I would update yall...

Broken wrist feels like shit... I have a meet in a week and I havent been able to train for a while....

Where I live, there was a crazy assed tornado that destroyed a lot of shit at my house including my gym, Im still cleaning up all the weights Im finding laying around the yard.

I prob wont be on a while for again, stay strong guys.

• 4 months later...