• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ObsceneJester

• acorn

• pdoire

• Wes

Your gallery is empty..

Sorry about that I didn't upload them, they are up there now.. thanks

Today I couldn't workout so I finished with my KTA..

OC's with a hose clamped #1 filed and Smooth outs with #3

KTA.. Did OC's with #2 on my right hand and #1 filed with left.. braced smooth outs with my BBE

End of Back Down Week

Looking forward to Strapholds!!!!

Nice

Well todays workout sucked as far as lifting went..

Squats-135lbs- 1x20

Dips-82.50lbs- 3x5

Rows-190lbs-4x4

Abs

Did Phase 2, Week 1 of KTA.. Pretty tough

Well today was another KTA..

The NC's with my flush mounted BBGM with my right is killing me.. my pinky keeps falling off so I keep squeezing tho, but I do need that pinky and I can't seem to keep it there after I brace it against my leg, so we will see what happens for the remainder of the week

The NC's with my flush mounted BBGM with my right is killing me.. my pinky keeps falling off so I keep squeezing tho, but I do need that pinky and I can't seem to keep it there after I brace it against my leg, so we will see what happens for the remainder of the week

You could try to chest crush it instead and try to apply the pressure with your free hand on top of the index and middle finger only. That should help you to keep your pinky properly positioned.

You could try to chest crush it instead and try to apply the pressure with your free hand on top of the index and middle finger only. That should help you to keep your pinky properly positioned.

Thanks that seemed to help a little bit more.. tho still kinda ackward. I guess I have to get use to it.

Well another day in KTA.. the NC's are alot of fun.. I know they are helping my crush so I enjoy doing them (not at the time mind you)

My workout with weights went as..

Bench Press: 205lbs 9x3

Deads: 300lbs 4x5

Overhead Press: 3x5 120lbs

Hise Shrugs: 4x12 210lbs

I did KTA again today.. the NC's took a piece my callous off my pinky finger kinda hurt.. but I love the idea of the NC. Even tho it's discouraging it feels like your waging war against that gripper and you fight and fight till you have nothing so you keep on fighting. Sounded kinda gay yes but it was fun/painful to do it.

Also took my BBGM, #2 and filed #1 to church yesterday, only one person got the #1 (got a big bearclaw 7 3/4 hands) and barely got it, but he did it. Kinda fun to see all the people try it then look at me and ask "Why do you need to have such a strong grip" or my favorite "Those are gay, why did you get them?" while they try to close it then fail.

Today was so damn hot outside so working out sucked

Pull-ups-50lbs 10x3

Couldn't do front squats legs hurt

Incline Bench- 135lbs 4x6

Reverse Curls- 60lbs 4x6

Abs like normal

Grippers was pretty painful

I'm trying to get the Elite for negatives but it's almost to damn hard the specs on it is -1/16 mounting 2 13/16 spread ... so I used a BBGM (flushed mounted and a little over 2 3/4 spread) for both left and right

I have to say I am still loving NC's.. knowing one day I'm going to get that #3 and watching it open in my hand after all the squeezing power I've got really seems to modivate me and have more respect for the #3 closers and above

End of Phase 2, Week 1.. my left hand was so weak that I couldn't even do the 2nd straphold so I had to double up on the strap (1/16 inch strap) just to hold onto it. I microload with a roll of electrical tape..

Those NC's are brutal.. I still enjoy doing them for some reason but after I'm done doing the NC's I forget to breathe and I start to get headaches, stupid me.

Hands feel great (in a painful kinda way) and my right hand pinky is raw and bright pink.

Looking forward to next week

Well today was another humid day here in Ga..

Light weight stuff for this week, my shoulder is starting to hurt me

Dips-45lbs 4x10

Rows- 135lbs 4x8

20 Rep Squats with 145lbs

Abs like normal

Grippers-

Had KTA today, was pretty tough, finished it in about 45 mins.. The NC's are starting to really take a toll on my hands and because it's so humid out there my pinky tends to slip off during these.

Strapholds this week have been a pain in the butt.. I added a hose clamp to my #2 for strapholds and Overcrushes (right hand)

Looking forward to the rest of the week

Today was unbelievable.. KTA was killer

I have a new respect for the KTA gunea pigs. Still on Phase 2 Week 2 so I've got another month of this and I'm ready to see my gains at the end

Oh a new PR.. got the BBSM to less then 1/8 MMS right hand

Today was unbelievable.. KTA was killer

I have a new respect for the KTA gunea pigs. Still on Phase 2 Week 2 so I've got another month of this and I'm ready to see my gains at the end

Oh a new PR.. got the BBSM to less then 1/8 MMS right hand

Woo-hoo on the PR thats really good! BTW I'm in week 8 and I found a whole new level of pain last night. Recovery must be getting better though because my hands are not too bad today. Your gonna get the BBSM soon!

- Aaron

As Patrick Swayzee said in the movie "Roadhouse"..pain doesn't hurt anymore!!!

Edited by pdoire

As Patrick Swayzee said in the movie "Roadhouse"..pain doesn't hurt anymore!!!

Well wish that was true.. I was warming up for KTA today and a pop happened in my right hand index finger and my left pinky finger. Tried to squeeze grippers but it hurt to bad, couldn't even close the filed #1, so I'm taking a day off in Phase 2, Week 2..

Very disappointed in myslef.. but I really wouldn't want to risk injury over this but again very disappointed

Don't feel too bad its just part of the game. I've had to take a few days off throughout KTA for occasional tendon pain in my left hand. Always came back better.

Aaron

Well this is the first time I've split up KTA becuase of my hand so I'm going to try to do 1/2 in the morning (which I already did) and 1/2 tonight and see how it goes

My hand doesn't hurt as much but now the NC's have really turned into Smooth outs because my hands are tired and sore/hurt..

I'll see tonight if I need an additional rest maybe take Saturday and Sunday off and start on monday..

I'll update this when I'm done tonight to see how it goes

Did KTA.. my hands are still real sore.. my wrist is hurting me as well after and during it.

Can't wait for tomorrow for that rest day

KTA wasn't that hard but it took me like 1 1/2 hours close to 2 hours (really wasn't paying attention)

Tried to close the #3 got it parallel.. I really hope my BBSM is a 2.7

Yesterdays KTA took me forever.. my #3 neg crushes were unbelievable.. waiting a little while long until I do another round of it..

I finally got my BBSM close on video.. in my gallery

Well yesterday took a toll on my hands.. I'm Week 2 Phase 4.. I'm getting to the point I can't really use my #2 for closes with RT hand because I can't get it down all the way..

Hands=extremely tired