Gripboard Grip Bash 10

FrankyBoy

There are some big names competing this time with awesome lifts. :bow

I finished the GBB today with a new PR in bending: A 5 7/8" Red which can be viewed in the gallery.

Thanks everyone.

nice going franky on that bend i didnt have time to work up to a red the grade 8 liked to kill me :whacked and some very honest and trustful guys you said to pm the results and everyone posted them thats why i like the board :rock .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FrankyBoy

• DAN PRAYDIS

• climber511

• bencrush

Here are my final results:

Bending: 5 7/8" Red

2-hand pinch: 190.5#

Rim Lift: 356#

vbar: 256.5 L, 276# R

Straphold: 25,8# L, 39.6# R

Lever: 8,8# x 19,7" L, 9# x 25.2# R

Edited by FrankyBoy

Dan - I was ashamed - so I quietly PMed mine to Franky - hopeing he wouldn't tell :inno

Having chatted with Franky about what some of you guys have done - I may go hide in shame after this one - some absolutely huge numbers going up - incredible!!! I'm trying to come up with a good excuse now - but nothing really comes to mind.

Oh Franky only told me what has been done after I told him I wasn't going to turn in any more results - so he wasn't giving me any kind of advantage there to anyone who thought that might be unfair to know what had been done already.

Dan - I was ashamed - so I quietly PMed mine to Franky - hopeing he wouldn't tell :inno

Having chatted with Franky about what some of you guys have done - I may go hide in shame after this one - some absolutely huge numbers going up - incredible!!! I'm trying to come up with a good excuse now - but nothing really comes to mind.

Oh Franky only told me what has been done after I told him I wasn't going to turn in any more results - so he wasn't giving me any kind of advantage there to anyone who thought that might be unfair to know what had been done already.

i hope to be hitting some of the numbers you are doing if i lift as long as you have :mosher age and pound for pound you are one of the best on the board i am still trying to get my blob above my knee :blink

this was our final numbers we had fun doing it dan praydis 1. grade 8 x 6" 2. plate pinch 165lb 3. rim lift 380lb 4. vbar right 280lb left 295lb 5. strap hold right 30lb left 25lb 6. leaver right 8lbx 32" left 6lbx33 ...................unbreakable 1. grade 5x 6" 2. plate pinch 175lb 3. rim lift 385lb 4. vbar right 320lb left 290lb 5. strap hold right 30lb left 30lb 6. leaver right 6lbx33" left 6lb x31" had fun doing this wish it was a longer contest to get ready

My God - what kind of lips do the plates have that all you guys use for the rim lift - 380, 385, 390#, and probably 400 for someone I haven't heard about yet. That's crazy heavy - my hats off to all of you!!! :mosher

Forgot about the rim lift.

1. Bending: 7 “ Red Nail (Leather Wraps)

2. Two Hand Pinch: 223 # (Euro Pinch device)

3. Did not perform

4. Vbar 308 – left, 348 - right

5. Straphold- 10# (left),10# (right)

6. Lever 8#x30" (left), 8#x30" (right)

You guys are really good on those strapholds!

-Jedd-

Come on Jedd - you have a few hours left - let's see a big Rim lift so you get a big total.

2 hand pinch 211lbs.

Vbar 282/282.

8lb hammer 23 inch handle left and right.

strap hold 40lb/40lb.

Rim lift 320lbs.

6 inch red nail.

2 hand pinch 211lbs.

Vbar 282/282.

8lb hammer 23 inch handle left and right.

strap hold 40lb/40lb.

Rim lift 320lbs.

6 inch red nail.

Nice lifts, Kev. :mosher

Very strong lifts Kevin.

Come on Jedd - you have a few hours left - let's see a big Rim lift so you get a big total.

Nope. Gyms are all closed around here and I have like 25 pounds of weights at my house.

-Jedd-