Mind Over Matters'

mindovermatter

I went to the gym tonight, mainly cardio workouts. But for the free weights, I got one rep with 275 on the bench, did a couple of reps with 315 deadlifting double overhand. Even though 315 isn't close to my max, the double overhand made it so much harder

I made a wrist roller tonight, a baseball bat with extra wires i found in my basement. I put socks where I would hold the bat so you have to squeeze as hard as you can while rolling it up or else your just rolling the socks. I only did 10lbs but the socks made it so much harder!!

• 2 weeks later...

my buddy chaz (stranger) got his reds before me :( but hes a nice guy and let me have one and i have to say it was a little bit harder than home depots hrs but i still bent it. It took me about 3 minutes, i hoping i can smoke one when im fully rested. I should be gettin a vid or somethin on here soon

You did it, excellent!

You will have it in under a minute very soon, going from 3 to 1 minutes is not a big deal.

tonight i did some over crushes with my supermaster righty and lefty. Right afterwards i attempted my HG 300 lefty, missed it by a hair :(

last night i attempted my friend chaz's #3 i got around 1/8 of an inch away. Hopin to close it soon. Tonight i did some overcrushes with my super master, attempted my #3 but mine is much harder, i got around a 1/4 inch away.

got my reds yesterday! i bent the first one in like 20 seconds but couldn't quite get the second one. Hope to cert anytime before may 1st, 27 days left!

got my reds yesterday! i bent the first one in like 20 seconds but couldn't quite get the second one. Hope to cert anytime before may 1st, 27 days left!

• 2 weeks later...

Today i bent a 60d into a heart, a cheesy heart. last night i got a red video it should be on here the next time wayne is on. The 60d pic and red video will be in my gallery soon.

Your doing great bending the red and 1/8 inches off your friends's #3 and 1/4 off your #3, way to go :rock:rock:rock

did some 60d's reverse grip today, anything under the difficulty level of a 60d i try to remember to do it reverse grip. I also bent 4 reds today and overcrushed my supermaster. Ive been overcrushing it for sooo long, when am i closing my #3!!? :blink

• 2 weeks later...

damn kev where have you been ????????

damn kev where have you been ????????

sorry for not posting my workouts but im on a break because i pulled a muscle in my arm, dont want to rish any further injury

Hearted 60d pic is in the gallery!! it took less than.....7minutes and I didnt use anything other than my hands

did some 60d's reverse grip today, anything under the difficulty level of a 60d i try to remember to do it reverse grip. I also bent 4 reds today and overcrushed my supermaster. Ive been overcrushing it for sooo long, when am i closing my #3!!? :blink

Sounds like you are trucking right along man, keep it up!

-Sean

• 4 weeks later...

I bent a 6.25 inch red two nights ago! Should have a pic up here soon

• 2 weeks later...
I bent a 6.25 inch red two nights ago! Should have a pic up here soon

PIC IS IN THE GALLERY!!