The Road To Towanda Pa 2006

George Champlin

Lazy day today, foot feels better! Kept it up as instructed by the doctor so I did not do any training today and my food intake was high today.

worked out today with the "THE BAR" that I got from WLW. Put only 25 lbs on it and did 10 sets of 10 reps with each hand. The left hand needs more work! was upset that I have only got a gallon of water in today but sometimes that happens. Food intake good but next week I need to hit the cardio hard and long.

Today I was humbled by a black piece of metal called a IM Pinch block!!!!! anyhow I did 10 sets of 8 reps each with 15lbs and 2 sets of timed holds. Diet was spot on.

Not a real good day for me. My foot is getting better but the place where the original injury happened is now Turing into a hard and painful lump. Plus my Doctor has me lying around all day with my foot up and I cant work out and I am getting cabin fever. My diet was off as well today. I might hit the grippers tonight to keep on track on something.

Not a real good day for me. My foot is getting better but the place where the original injury happened is now Turing into a hard and painful lump. Plus my Doctor has me lying around all day with my foot up and I cant work out and I am getting cabin fever. My diet was off as well today. I might hit the grippers tonight to keep on track on something.

Hit the grippers. You will feel better.

T!

If just your foot is hurt - why can't you work out? You can do all kinds of stuff still. Get in the gym and quit slackin :) .

If just your foot is hurt - why can't you work out?  You can do all kinds of stuff still.  Get in the gym and quit slackin    :)  .

I want to but my doctor wont let me. My foot is not hurt to be honest. I was kicked in the front of my shin and my leg swelled up. The bllod drained into my foot and made the side of my foot black because of the blood. I have to keep my foot higher than my heart to get the bllod out which it is doing but now where the injury happened it is swollen and a hard lump. He talked about comparlaztion and if it does not get better they will have to cut me open to let the pressure out.

still no cardio cause of leg but I did cut wire today for so long that my fingers went numb. Diet felt good today and my spirits are up

Sometimes when you're all beat up and hurting bad, it's easy to sit back and let your self get down mentally. That's when you just have to have a little talk with yourself and get right with yourself and the world.

Sorry for not updating or reviewing everyone else's journals. I got caught up with some family issues but I did maintain my diet and my workouts have been great. The Heavy Handles are one of the best tools that I have got in a long time. The doctor cleared me to go back to the gym next Monday so I will finally get to see what I can pull on the vBar and RT

Sorry for not updating or reviewing everyone else's journals. I got caught up with some family issues but I did maintain my diet and my workouts have been great. The Heavy Handles are one of the best tools that I have got in a long time. The doctor cleared me to go back to the gym next Monday so I will finally get to see what I can pull on the vBar and RT

Do you know the Diesel crew?

Hit the Grippers really hard and some Heavy Handle work today. Also chalked up with the chalk I ordered on the recommendation of Chris and cleaned that 35lb blob with ease!

Today I cut wire for about 30 minutes and then I did 15 lbs on the IM Pinch Block. 5 sets of 10. I then did some Heavy Handle curls. I return to the gym Monday so I will get my cardio back and get some vBar and RT numbers for you all. My caloric intake was a little high today.

Family day so no training and for the love of God dont look at my diet journal. I broke 2000 calories and I am ashamed.

Wow you cleaned a 35lb Block with ease? Thats damn good. Black weights might be your thing.