1X15 w/a 2 second pause @ the bottom

11lb hammer rotations

2X10

coc 2 & 3 work tonight @ work.

Dave,

- Buy yourself a #4 and start doing heavy negatives

- Shave one of your #3's

Let's quit messing around!!!

Where's your extensor work? Let's do this!!!

I look forward to your training log bro!!

You are right, I need a #4. Absolutely right.

I actually forgot to do the extensor work today. I don't know how but I did.

Great ideas man. Thank you.

ATF Squats w/Buffalo bar

145, 235, 325, 375 X 5

Crushing # 3's during each break between sets. (PR, I man handled 3's today)

Farmers Walk

285X10'......drop, drop. No grip left. Deadlift was tough.

70lb plate pinch w/both hands X 1 PR

Keg Clean & Press

2X1

330 Atlas Stone to high platform X 5 singles PR (felt strong here)

1,000 tire X 2 doubles PR (felt strong here)

Bent my first nail today!!! PR

I trained with some great guys today. Amazing time man. I learned a lot and can't wait to do it again.

Bent my first nail today!!! PR

I almost cried when I read this! :cry

Congratulations and welcome to the Steel Brotherhood Chapter of the Addicted Benders Consortium "Do you know your ABCs?" :laugh

What an impressive and progressive training log. Keep the spirit flying high because you are doing some great things brother. :bow

Your Weak Friend GATOR

Thanx for the welcome man. It was fun.

I honestly feel close to physcial body shutdown right now. Today was tough on me.

I was one of the guys who had the privilege of training with Dave today, and all I can say is that I am very impressed with what he did. He has only been training seriously for about two years, yet the strength he shows, and above all, the level of determination he shows are that of a winner. I look forward to seeing what he will achieve, as his determination level and willingness to try different things to see what works best for him will take him far. It is very rare to find somebody who is willing to train as hard as he does and think on his own two feet. I look forward to training with him again.

It is I that holds the privalege of training with a man of your caliber! A complete honor and something that needs to be done again. I learned a lot today, trained hard, and if any of you guys ever have the chance to train with 3Crusher, DO IT!

Looking forward to more sessions. Sure am feeling great today :lol:

BTW, the volume of grip training away from the strongman events was tremendous. I absolutely wish I caught the entire workout on video. It was that impressive.

Towel roll ups

3lb X 2

4lb X 2

4.5lb X 2

35lb blob

dl & hold X 3

dl & hold by face X 3

clean & curl X 3

Brick Work (I used 3, 10lb bricks)

Curls X 2

Compressions X 2

Rotations X 2

Rapid hands X 2

Every part of my lower arm is shot. Those roll ups are a lot harder than I am willing to admit. Still very sore from this past weekend.

I've trained with Steve - he's freaking strong

Good stuff

Hey Dave - check out Rick's new contest prep video on the Diesel site - you'll love it...

I can confirm that Smitty has trained with me. He is very strong, and a total psycho to boot. Just give him two decks of cards and a basement where the swear words can't be heard by outsiders, and let him go to town!!

Man this is making me want to train now!!!

Ricks video is awesome.

Oly Squats

135, 185, 225, 315, 365, 405 X 2 PR! Ass to the basement.

330 Atlas Stone to 50" Platform

6 sets of singles

2 sets of doubles PR!

Field Stone OHP

1 X 13 reps

Training w/Steve Weiner

ATF Squats

330-5X2 PR

Several crushes w/ COC 1,2 & 3 in between sets of squats.

Bottom position quarter squats

420, 530, 640, 776 X 3 PR

Granite stones w/out tacky (high loads)

220X3, 275X2, 320X1 PR

Natural Husseffel Stone carry

330X60' PR

Dinosaur training farmers (196 & 187)

3X150' (turns every 75') PR

1Xmax hold (left tweak)

Shot loaded non rotating barbell C&P

185-2X5 PR

I feel like I got run over by a Mack Truck today. I had an awesome time training and learning. Thanx Steve.

Edited by Dave Lemanczyk

We actually did 6 sets of squats, and the weight was 340. If it was only 330, Dave would only feel like he got hit by a car instead of a truck. :D . My legs are dead today, and I am sure the soreness will come later today and get worse tomorrow. It was awesome training with Dave. He is driven, and is one of the most explosive strength athletes you will ever see. The amount of food that will be consumed today will be quite large, I bet, due to the large workload. I look forward to training with Dave again. Awesome time!!

Damn guys - I wish we lived closer!!!

Dave - whatever you do - do not watch Steve's vacation tape while you are eating! :blink

We actually did 6 sets of squats, and the weight was 340.  If it was only 330, Dave would only feel like he got hit by a car instead of a truck.  :D .  My legs are dead today, and I am sure the soreness will come later today and get worse tomorrow.  It was awesome training with Dave.  He is driven, and is one of the most explosive strength athletes you will ever see.  The amount of food that will be consumed today will be quite large, I bet, due to the large workload.  I look forward to training with Dave again.  Awesome time!!

That's it, I'm bringing a notebook from now on! Thanx for the csolid Steve. Last night was one of the best workouts I ever had man. Sick pace and volume. I am still amazed that you managed to roll that 320 lb stone up the entire flight of stairs man. Folks if you were to see that and then the multiple sets of farmers and presses afterwards you would have been impressed.

I already drank a half gallon of milk today along with 5 peanut butter and hersheys syrup sanwiches on potato bread. I will be eatin gand resting all day too man.

Damn guys - I wish we lived closer!!!

Dave - whatever you do - do not watch Steve's vacation tape while you are eating!  :blink

I watched some video footage that is hard as hell to believe but you just have to. Impressive stuff man, lemme' tell you. For real.