Road To The Mash Monster

GarytheDino

Today didn't go so well..............My best was a regular #3. What changed? nothing really. I may just need another day or so rest between workouts. I have been gripping every 3rd day. (two days inbetween with nothing)Mon,Thurs,Sun,Wed etc. An extra day won't hurt.

Today didn't go so well..............My best was a regular #3. What changed? nothing really. I may just need another day or so rest between workouts. I have been gripping every 3rd day. (two days inbetween with nothing)Mon,Thurs,Sun,Wed etc. An extra day won't hurt.

Well, two things can happen after a bad gripper day. The first, I can do 3 sets of 5 with the #1 after failing on hard attempts and come back on the 3rd day and have a good workout.............or the second also seems to work and that is to do another workout the next day to get back some confidence. I chose the second option and don't plan another workout until Sat or Sun. Depending on whether the MM makes it in time. It looks like it won't now.

Here is how it went........

mm

#3 strap hold.......this was the first time I have done a strap hold in a #3 without a choker.......it was a regular set........new PR

SM 4 singles.