Hg Grippers

lattermunch

You may find the Beef Builder Advanced (BBA) to be between the T and #1. Grippers vary and the range between the #T and #1 is small, so there's not way to garuntee where the difficulty will fall. But I think it's the best chance out there from a store. It can be ordered here:

http://www.wwfitness.com

I've got the BBSA and BBM, both are between the #1 and the #2. The #2 I have is about the same difficulty as my HG250.

What the HG 400 is hard then the #3 ironmind gripper?

Hello Captain, how would you rate the BBSM that you tried on Sunday against the HG 300? Wondering minds want to know. Also, you were wise to keep going to Gilroy on Sunday. We ate at McDonald's.  :cry

Hubgeezer

Personally I'd put the BBSM and the HG300 at just about the same. The BBSM has a wider spread though.

grippers vary, my BBSM is so much harder than my HG 300 I had to laugh at it :D

• 1 month later...

my hg300 is below a #3

somthing like a 2.7 should make a good stepping stone to the 3

I am wondering which gripper from any manufacturer would be a good choice for training in between the COC 1 and  COC 2.

How about a cut (filed) CoC#1? If you buy a new #1 season it and the file the easier of the two, as a plus you'll also get to train BTR.

• 1 month later...

I have the HG 100-300 and i also have the COC #1-#2-#3 i can close the HG 200

but not the COC #2 because the COC has a wider grip but im getting close i'll have it in about 2 weeks.

:mosher

• 2 months later...
What the HG 400 is hard then the #3 ironmind gripper?

Only if you have a small hand - otherwise no. Not even close. More like a 2.5 tops.

Again check the FAQ people - there's a big chart made up of many peoples opinions and it's pretty close.