T's Log

T Sands

T, What's up? Hey, looks like training is going well. That's good stuff. Keep it up....you're light years ahead of me. I'm looking forward to possibly flying out to see you when I get back.....possibly on a long weekend. Well, I'll keep you updated. Nothing much happening now...just writing awards for my Marines. I'll talk to you later man,

Anthony

• 4 weeks later...

Well after Gripmas Carol, I didn't get a good workout in until today when I did 8 sets of 25 with a Trainer to get the skin and hands ready for grippin.

I am going to hit the weights tonight and then blocks and grippers tomorrow.

T

1-16-2005

T - 2x20 eh

#2 - 5x1 left; 6x1 & 1x5 right

Choked(1") 2004 #3 - 1x1 left, 3/4" away; 5x1 right, 1/16", 1/4", 1/4", 1/4", 1/8"

T

Edited by T Sands

Fellas,

Looking back in my log, it looks as though some of the posts read as though I have closed each one of my #3's for singles in my workouts. This is not the case, most of those are attempts and I was too lazy to record the distance from closure, something I am now doing on my #3's to keep track of progress. Sorry if I misled anyone reading my log. I guess I can't keep track of things in my head as well as I would like, because I forget how close/far all those attempts were. I am glad that some of y'all post intricate details like that, it is a good idea, thanks for the help.

T

Travis, the training is going very well. Did you get my PM regarding the Grip Fest at my house? I don't know if it's (your PM box) full or what. It would be nice to have you over with the other guys. Let me know.

Ben,

Yeah, things are kinda crazy right now. I am trying to find a way to get out to your place. Who all is coming, fellas from the GripBoard?

1-19-2005

T - 20x3 eh

#2 - 3x1 eh

Choked #3 - 10x1 right, 1/16", 1/4"ish on the rest.

T

• 4 weeks later...

Yo T,

We missed you at the gripfest Bro.

We had a blast.

Maybe you can hook up with me and Ben next time at my place.

I am hosting a Baby Shower/BBQ/Gripfest 3 on April 23rd.