Road To Coc#4 - Time To Get This Done!

Paul Savage

• 1 month later...

Becca had a fantastic performance. You both had a great year in 2018. I imagine you have some big goals for 2019. A strong way to end the year nice job. 

48 minutes ago, Stephen Ruby said:

Becca had a fantastic performance. You both had a great year in 2018. I imagine you have some big goals for 2019. A strong way to end the year nice job. 

Thanks dude. Yeah I had a decent year, 2nd at British grip championships, 2nd at European grip championships, 3rd at world grip championships, finished up with a world record, its not bad and my best year yet but definitely not overly pleased either. I focused much more on coaching last year than my own training and left it lagging too much so need to make sure I keep working hard myself as those placings could have been better being honest. For Becca the only regret on my side is what happened at Europe's strongest woman as she 100% should have had that title, if she performed to her ability she would have won every event and I always aim to get her performing at her best and even an okay performance she would have still won but was way off the mark with techniques caused by nerves so needs addressing and will be. Otherwise it was a fantastic year for her and a near perfect one for gripsport. Next year the plan is to take all the ironmind records, win king Kong and the world grip championships again plus win Europe's strongest woman and worlds strongest woman plus cert the #3 and hopefully can be considered in the argument of strongest woman ever. 

Edited by Paul Savage
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...