Deloading

SqeezeMasterFlash

Deloading is once again proving to be the best system of grip training I've ever tried. After having the Blob50 for 9 days and 5 sessions of deloading I broke it just off the ground today. Not bad considering it was only 16 days after I first lifted the 40lb blob to full deadlift. If I can keep up this pace I should have the 50 mastered within the next 2 months.

Thanks. Now I just have to get the deloading system set up in my new place once I move. I'm sure my fiancee will understand that setting up the gym is more important that helping her unpack the dishes, don't you think?

Great job on that blob. I'm going to have to build myself a deloading system since I ordered a blob50. When we moved I found the key to getting my grip area set up in the quickest time possible was to put it all in boxes and label them heavy. I then got the honor of carrying these and could disappear for a good 10 minutes at a time to unpack it and set it up before I was discovered and called back out to the truck :D