Grade 5 Kink

GarytheDino

I got home today after working my second double shift in a row and decided to get in a quick bench and tricep workout before going to bed. I was really tired.

In between sets I did some bending. To my surprise the 60 went pretty easy and I moved up to that grade 5 that I put a slight kink in over the weekend. It went a little further today. I got it on video.

Just a couple months ago a 60 was impossible, now it's a regular bend. It feels good. :)

Once you can do the 60d consistently and can then start doing them for volume, you will progress very quickly...

Gary, good bending. Bending is very stressful on the hands, wrists and pretty much the whole upper body and if you bend hard enough and give plenty of rest, you will progress quickly.

Good bending.

MEAT

Edited by Meat Loaf

Very nice! :rock

Today was my regular bend day mixed with heavy bench and triceps..........

I might switch too a different training scheme,I feel like it is affecting my press done on the same day but I like max. recovery and don't have much time to train so once I get warm I like to hit it all.

Warmed up on bench, warmed up on spirals,

did two five inch grade 2

struggled with 60's and only kicked them.

did two heavy sets a 5 on bench.

Got pissed and went into my kill yourself mode. grabbed the cut down 60 (5 3/4) and took close to an hour to bend it. That was a new PR for me. I almost died doing it. I got so dizzy that I had to lay down to get some volume.

I did 4 grade 2's 5 inches long laying down. Waited till I could stand and did some tricep work and a few pullups.

I should not have bent mid week. Big mistake.

I still don't understand how to get the initial kink overhand.

Today after pressing workout

can't crush crap on grippers any more. went to HG250 can't even set #3

lifted 35 lb hub with one finger and thumb, hands were cramping really bad, tried to play around with something different but got sucked right into bending again.

sledge lever x 8 x 2

timber tie x 1

6" grade 2 x 1

5" grade 2 x 1

60d x 2

My hands are cramping up really bad. I started to ice and work extensors. Playing with dexterity balls too.

My hands are cramping up really bad. I started to ice and work extensors. Playing with dexterity balls too.

Are you drinking enough water, bro?

-Jedd-

I would recomend hitting the extensors hard with rev. curls and some isolation work as well. And like Jedder said make sure your drinking enough water! Great workout

Austin :rock